Can Spawn killing be fixed?

Example:
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg220/scaled.php?server=220&filename=campersf.jpg&res=medium

Will spawning be fix or is this just something we need to live with?

simple solution, go in with a good full party

You can’t fix it, as long as there are -Yoink- players and lame teamates there will be spawncamping.

You can’t fix it, but you can help it by building your maps right!

Spawn trapping is good strategy . Sorry.

Spawn trapping wasn’t built into the game as a mechanic, it’s abuse if you ask me. Every player should be able to at least spawn and die in battle, not be mowed down before they even get a chance to take a step. I suppose it is a strategy, an incredibly cheap, near exploitation strategy.

> Spawn trapping is good strategy . Sorry.

Spawn trapping is a good strategy.

Spawn killing is a unfair, -Yoink- move made easier to accomplish by poor spawns and -Yoink- hats.

> Spawn trapping wasn’t built into the game as a mechanic, it’s abuse if you ask me. Every player should be able to at least spawn and die in battle, not be mowed down before they even get a chance to take a step. I suppose it is a strategy, an incredibly cheap, near exploitation strategy.

IMO no stategy is cheap, as long as it works. On the other hand i don’t play any playlists with AL in them.

> > Spawn trapping is good strategy . Sorry.
>
> Spawn trapping is a good strategy.
>
>
> Spawn killing is a unfair, Yoink! move made easier to accomplish by poor spawns and -Yoinks!-.

How is it unfair? The other team is capable of it if their teamwork is top notch. Winning is winning. If you couldnt do it then bungie would have made a 5 second respawn immunity like a lot of games.

> > > Spawn trapping is good strategy . Sorry.
> >
> > Spawn trapping is a good strategy.
> >
> >
> > Spawn killing is a unfair, Yoink! move made easier to accomplish by poor spawns and -Yoinks!-.
>
> How is it unfair? The other team is capable of it if their teamwork is top notch. Winning is winning. If you couldnt do it then bungie would have made a 5 second respawn immunity like a lot of games.

They’re exploiting a poor spawning system, that’s not fair. It has nothing to do with skill, don’t pretend that you’re so MLG if you can trap the other team and cheat your way to victory.