Can someone plz remake Hurricane Katrina on forge?

My favorite forge map ever was Hurricane Katrina; You would enter an inclosed arena with other players (free for all) and random objects would constantly be flying at you at super high speeds. If you were hit by anything you would be smacked across the map. I feel like it would be so much more fun now since you have thrusters and better weapons! WHY HAS NOBODY MADE IT YET! I tried but i suck at forge…please…forge masters…look up halo hurricane katrina on google and remake what u find!

When I first read the title of the post, I thought you literally meant the actual Hurricane Katrina. Then I thought how would that even work and decided to actually read the post and it made a lot more sense after reading.

> 2535421460898210;2:
> When I first read the title of the post, I thought you literally meant the actual Hurricane Katrina. Then I thought how would that even work and decided to actually read the post and it made a lot more sense after reading.

Same here haha. I read the title and was like, man, c’mon now…

> 2535414442852878;3:
> > 2535421460898210;2:
> > When I first read the title of the post, I thought you literally meant the actual Hurricane Katrina. Then I thought how would that even work and decided to actually read the post and it made a lot more sense after reading.
>
>
> Same here haha. I read the title and was like, man, c’mon now…

look it up tho cuz it honestly does resemble a hurricane or tornado.