Can someone PLEASE address why it says DNF

For so many games where you do finish? Game log says DNF for everyone in the game and you get a loss even when you win. It happens like 1 every 10 games. No one ever adresses it. Go to my game log and the last game I played for example A. DNF for all 8 players. No, I didn’t DNF, I finished, and I won. So fix your servers and give me credit for a win already, this has been happening since launch.

I’ve heard that if you leave a lobby sometimes you get a DNF. It would make sense. I leave after almost every game.

I really don’t know man but it seems like I have the same problems. At least it only screws me on games I win 1st place. Hopefully it will be addressed soon. It’s really getting old.

Game log seems to be inaccurate after SOME games where host changes, but not all of them.

It happens when the host quits and it glitches and gives everyone a “quit” per say and labels the game incomplete and gives everyone a DNF. Happens way more than it should and needs to be addressed.

It’s utterly ridiculous.

It could also be when you join a game in progress it counts it as a DNF so it doesn’t affect your win/loss ratio.

I spoke with Quinn about this. They are checking into it. It happens from time to time when someone bails mid match, while the game is searching for a new host. They are looking into it.

> It could also be when you join a game in progress it counts it as a DNF so it doesn’t affect your win/loss ratio.

No. This does not occur.