Can someone help with Specialization codes?

I apparently had an email address attached to my account that I no longer use (or can access). I never received a code through XBL either. I visited a forum page a few weeks back and put in my information but heard nothing.

XBOX support could not help me and suggested I use this forum.

Is there a way to still get a code?

GT: Yaters

Thank you

> I apparently had an email address attached to my account that I no longer use (or can access). I never received a code through XBL either. I visited a forum page a few weeks back and put in my information but heard nothing.
>
> XBOX support could not help me and suggested I use this forum.
>
> Is there a way to still get a code?
>
> GT: Yaters
>
> Thank you

Probably not. But you could change the email tied to your current xbox live account and try to call MS support. They may direct you here which will do nothing for you. If they try this ask to speak to a supervisor. If they can’t help, ask to speak to their boss.

As far as I know all codes have been sent out and hopefully 343 will release them to everyone soon. But if you want to push it do it with MS, don’t come on here, 343 will be no help at this point.

Hi guys!
I have a problem - i have not got the specialization key.
Region of my account is Russia, and I know that this country has not received codes, because it is not in the list of available countries(when moving to the U.S., I had no time to change the region account). But I live in Mason, OH, and I want to play normal as all of my friends who got the keys!
MS bro’s, help me.

Thanks for the reply. MS was no help at all (even after moving up the support management chain). I finally got a senior manager that told me they don’t have access codes to send. 343 has the codes and send them out through XBL.

Seems kinda ridiculous that they would lock off part of the game. What exactly is the point of that? I can’t explore other specializations until…when?

Between this and the map-pack fiasco, 343 should really work on customer experience before they lose customers.

> Thanks for the reply. MS was no help at all (even after moving up the support management chain). I finally got a senior manager that told me they don’t have access codes to send. 343 has the codes and send them out through XBL.
>
> Seems kinda ridiculous that they would lock off part of the game. What exactly is the point of that? I can’t explore other specializations until…when?
>
> Between this and the map-pack fiasco, 343 should really work on customer experience before they lose customers.

Yeah, sorry it’s the pass the buck thing again. When this all started everyone from MS and 343 kept pointing the finger in the other direction. And you’re right it’s all ridiculous, between the specs and map pack. If they were smart they’d release the specs to everyone (no date as far as I know) and let everyone who got the map pack free keep it. They’ve already lost to many players. Word of mouth is a big thing and these companies don’t seem to get that.