Can someone give me a reason to buy the maps?

Part of me wants to, but part of me thinks it’d be just a waste of money and I could spend points better for other things like the skyrim DLC or Lord of the Rings: Guardians of Middle Earth.

I would definitely buy it if there was at least one map the size of Haven or Adrift, but they’re all pretty big. None of them are even that aesthetically pleasing either.

So, I just was wondering if someone could convince me to get the maps.
Anyone?

your favorite playlist(s) might be restricted?

One of the maps is being added to Infinity Slayer so it can’t be that big.

I don’t really buy DLC personally, I was lucky to get a copy of LE Halo 4 though.

The only time I’ve ever bought DLC was for Fallout and Skyrim, because I really enjoy these games and DLC really makes a difference. So my advice is to pick the game you enjoy most! (:

i can give you more reasons why you shouldn’t get it, but that’s not what you’re looking for.

At this point, I would say wait. I believe they have said that they are working on smaller maps, so hopefully those will show up with Majestic in February. I still might buy the map pass, but I’m just not sure yet.

I still haven’t bought any of the Skyrim dlc either :-\ No money, mo problems…wait…

> One of the maps is being added to Infinity Slayer so it can’t be that big.

Meh, I watched the IGN gameplay on it and it’ll be the largest map in Infinity Slayer.

i bought the standard game and bought the DLC. I regret buying it now that I learned you dont even get specializations with the DLC. They call it Crimson pack and im starting to lose the motivation to play the game already .

So you don’t continue to play the same ones over and over and over and over and… (well you get the point)!

3 new maps!

> i bought the standard game and bought the DLC. I regret buying it now that I learned you dont even get specializations with the DLC. They call it Crimson pack and im starting to lose the motivation to play the game already .

Yeah, I’m also losing some motivation to play the game.