Can Someone explain WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!

So yesterday I made a post about how the DewXP site’s “My Dashboard” feature is not working but could not get much feedback. The problem is, Once I click on “My Dashboard” it has a little loading icon (circle) that pops up and it just stays there and nothing happens no matter how long I wait. I can’t access my Double XP Games whatsoever! Today is the second day that this has happened and I am concerned it will not be fixed by the time the game comes out tomorrow night in order to start pushing games to my account once I begin playing. So does anyone know whats going on and has anyone else experienced/is experiencing the same problem? PLEASE HELP!!

I do believe the site is experiencing high amounts of code input now that codes are available in more retail markets. I would suggest just keep trying or maybe contact their customer service department. Also you can keep pushing codes until something the end of january or maybe even later.

the didact is whats going on

> the didact is whats going on

And this!

> I do believe the site is experiencing high amounts of code input now that codes are available in more retail markets. I would suggest just keep trying or maybe contact their customer service department.

Ya I may give them a call, but are you having any issues for you might be right about the high amounts of codes being input. Im going to keep trying and I will post if it works.

> > the didact is whats going on
>
> And this!

Well see I thought that might be a little feature they may be using to play off of Halo 4’s release but it just doesn’t seem right this close to launch, for people have to be able to start pushing games to their accounts in preparation for launch.

> > > the didact is whats going on
> >
> > And this!
>
> Well see I thought that might be a little feature they may be using to play off of Halo 4’s release but it just doesn’t seem right this close to launch, for people have to be able to start pushing games to their accounts in preparation for launch.

There seems to be alot of things that arent making sense right now, i guess all we can do is get our copies and play the crap out of them!

UPDATE: Still experiencing issues, Please if a 343 employee or moderator could help with this alarming issue that would be great!

> > > > the didact is whats going on
> > >
> > > And this!
> >
> > Well see I thought that might be a little feature they may be using to play off of Halo 4’s release but it just doesn’t seem right this close to launch, for people have to be able to start pushing games to their accounts in preparation for launch.
>
> There seems to be alot of things that arent making sense right now, i guess all we can do is get our copies and play the crap out of them!

Agreed, but still thing should be fixed, it’s the least that 343 could do to help us out… I mean there not even resetting people who got the game early! Oh well lets see if it gets addressed soon.