Can someone explain this...?

It takes 3 Sniper bullets to take down an Elite Ultra’s shields.

It takes even more AR and DMR bullets to do it.

But one stab with a normal combat knife (Assassinations) kills a fully shielded Ultra Elite.

Takes 3 Sniper Bullets

Takes one Stab (Assassinations)

WUT.

Gameplay is never considered canon, but most of the time, the knife is making contact inbetween the armour, penetrating the skin.

I assume if Bungie wanted & had time, they would have added more damage to those who hit the vulnerable spots but it would have resulted in funny results.

The knives are really really dirty.

> Gameplay is never considered canon, but most of the time, the knife is making contact inbetween the armour, penetrating the skin.
>
> I assume if Bungie wanted & had time, they would have added more damage to those who hit the vulnerable spots but it would have resulted in funny results.

Shields are all around you though.

Except for Spartans, I remember reading they didn’t have reduced/no shields on the bottoms of their feet and palms of their hands.

> > <mark>Gameplay is never considered canon</mark>, but most of the time, the knife is making contact inbetween the armour, penetrating the skin.
> >
> > I assume if Bungie wanted & had time, they would have added more damage to those who hit the vulnerable spots but it would have resulted in funny results.
>
> Shields are all around you though.
>
> Except for Spartans, I remember reading they didn’t have reduced/no shields on the bottoms of their feet and palms of their hands.

<mark>Gameplay is never considered canon</mark>

Pretty much all I can say then.