Can someone explain Breakout to me ?

I just go in killing like Slayer and thats not the objective. And im sorry you have me on your teams but im not so sure I understand the game. Last only I played in Arena I was 0-0-5 …lol. So Breakout really just last man standing ? I am missing something.

Slayer, one life.

What I don’t get is the shield/health side of things. Can’t put my finger on it. Only played a few games though lol

Are you refering to arena breakout or regular breakout?

Regular breakout is no shields team elimination and or one flag capture (up to your team how you want to win) suppose to be similar to a game of paintball

Arena breakout is similar except all players get their shields and its on normal arena maps along with power weapons (rockets/sniper) one flag is still an option. Personally i like this form more than normal breakout.

> 2533274840624875;3:
> Are you refering to arena breakout or regular breakout?
>
> Regular breakout is no shields team elimination and or one flag capture (up to your team how you want to win) suppose to be similar to a game of paintball
>
> Arena breakout is similar except all players get their shields and its on normal arena maps along with power weapons (rockets/sniper) one flag is still an option. Personally i like this form more than normal breakout.

Are you sure regular is no shields? Seemed like players were more than one headshot but didn’t have full shields. Again, I may be wrong, didn’t play enough. Ill comb the gametype to be sure.

> 2533274805578773;4:
> > 2533274840624875;3:
> > Are you refering to arena breakout or regular breakout?
> >
> > Regular breakout is no shields team elimination and or one flag capture (up to your team how you want to win) suppose to be similar to a game of paintball
> >
> > Arena breakout is similar except all players get their shields and its on normal arena maps along with power weapons (rockets/sniper) one flag is still an option. Personally i like this form more than normal breakout.
>
>
> Are you sure regular is no shields? Seemed like players were more than one headshot but didn’t have full shields. Again, I may be wrong, didn’t play enough. Ill comb the gametype to be sure.

I believe its no shields but slightly buffed health

> 2533274805578773;2:
> Slayer, one life.
>
> What I don’t get is the shield/health side of things. Can’t put my finger on it. Only played a few games though lol

I dont fully understand either. There’s no shields but takes 3 headshots to kill with magnum???. 2 headshots with BR? I’d rather have full shields with DMR starts.

There are shields in breakout they are just different than in regular arena. You die a lot faster and only have one life. If I get shot 2 times and back down my shields will recharge and will still take the full amount to kill me.

It is first team to 5 wins and you can win be either capping the flag (which you have to take to the enemies base) or killing the entire team. In arena breakout there is usually only 1 power weapon starting per side (usually a Br or a DMR) and often times a hydra or additional DMR of light rifle or battle rifle somewhere on the map. you gotta play slow and be very accurate and play it strategically. At the start of the game all of the Spartans start out in third person running toward a lift which projects them onto the battle field. Each time a round starts you will be in a different position. I believe that this was done so one person did not have the advantage getting the starting power weapon every game. It is a great game type, it just takes a little bit to get used to.

> 2533274840624875;3:
> Are you refering to arena breakout or regular breakout?
>
> Regular breakout is no shields team elimination and or one flag capture (up to your team how you want to win) suppose to be similar to a game of paintball
>
> Arena breakout is similar except all players get their shields and its on normal arena maps along with power weapons (rockets/sniper) one flag is still an option. Personally i like this form more than normal breakout.

Arena. I didnt play much regular breakout either. But it seems I am missing the point.

> 2533274840624875;5:
> > 2533274805578773;4:
> > > 2533274840624875;3:
> > > Are you refering to arena breakout or regular breakout?
> > >
> > > Regular breakout is no shields team elimination and or one flag capture (up to your team how you want to win) suppose to be similar to a game of paintball
> > >
> > > Arena breakout is similar except all players get their shields and its on normal arena maps along with power weapons (rockets/sniper) one flag is still an option. Personally i like this form more than normal breakout.
> >
> >
> > Are you sure regular is no shields? Seemed like players were more than one headshot but didn’t have full shields. Again, I may be wrong, didn’t play enough. Ill comb the gametype to be sure.
>
>
> I believe its no shields but slightly buffed health

Its 48.5% shields, regular health. Shields downtime after taking damage is slightly reduced as well.

I also prefer Arena breakout as the flag objective is an actual viable way to win a round as opposed to just being an elimination slayer match.

I like arena breakout A LOT more than normal breakout, but rocks on eden is op imo.

Breakout won’t work for me. The bricks won’t break, I only get one life, and the balls are too small to see and there’s too many of them. Jumping in front of them easy, but I keep dying.

Kill the enemy team before they kill you, do that five times and you win.

> 2728966917079826;12:
> Kill the enemy team before they kill you, do that five times and you win.

That pretty much sums it up…lol