Can somebody help me??? I need a good answer.

Why should i keep playing halo 4?

I ranked up to max. All mu friends abandoned the game. I understand i dont need rank to play halo and i should play for fun but its good to play for rank and be competitive. I miss getting De-Ranked because when i did it motivated me to get my rank back and more and by doing so spending hours of time on the game. I got max rank in december got tired of halo 4 in january. I understand halo is the type of game you play for fun but its also the type of game you play for competitive reasons also. Thats why halo was good because it was a game for the skilled not the casual. Halo 4 is just inbalanced and cannot be fixed. With the dmr, sprint, armor abilities, and mainly ordanance i should just get Black ops and call it day(never played CoD in my life). I find it pathetic to wait every months for a update. I feel like im giving chance after chance to get it right but they cant because what needs to get fixed cant be done with a update and another thing is the servers maybe 343 should partner up with EA atleast they have dedicated servers and money after all isnt that what its all about? I dont know if im getting halo 5 i think im gonna wait a month after its release and look at some videos, commentary, and reviews before i buy and if your skeptical about halo 5 as well then i suggest you to do the same. And my questions is: why should i keep halo 4? instead of trading it in for injustice or black ops?

> Why should i keep playing halo 4?
>
> I ranked up to max. All mu friends abandoned the game. I understand i dont need rank to play halo and i should play for fun but its good to play for rank and be competitive. I miss getting De-Ranked because when i did it motivated me to get my rank back and more and by doing so spending hours of time on the game. I got max rank in december got tired of halo 4 in january. I understand halo is the type of game you play for fun but its also the type of game you play for competitive reasons also. Thats why halo was good because it was a game for the skilled not the casual. Halo 4 is just inbalanced and cannot be fixed. With the dmr, sprint, armor abilities, and mainly ordanance i should just get Black ops and call it day(never played CoD in my life). I find it pathetic to wait every months for a update. I feel like im giving chance after chance to get it right but they cant because what needs to get fixed cant be done with a update and another thing is the servers maybe 343 should partner up with EA atleast they have dedicated servers and money after all isnt that what its all about? I dont know if im getting halo 5 i think im gonna wait a month after its release and look at some videos, commentary, and reviews before i buy and if your skeptical about halo 5 as well then i suggest you to do the same. And my questions is: why should i keep halo 4? instead of trading it in for injustice or black ops?

go play H3 or some other game that you like. :slight_smile:

you should just trade it in if you dont enjoy it, then again Im sure you will probably trade that next game after you reach max rank and then trade the next one in after you reach max rank.

Truth be told, you should play games because you enjoy that game, not because you “get something” for playing it. I play to win, I dont need a rank to keep my trying my best to play.

Stop looking for attention on an internet forum and play a game you want to play

Well, I think the only reason worth playing Halo for are two things;

1. If you want to play Halo for a job.

2. For fun.

> Stop looking for attention on an internet forum and play a game you want to play

Man you people can be cruel.

I’ve been thinking about the same things. I was initially disappointed with Halo 4. I was in denial for a while. But then I realized that I thought that this game would be the best game ever created, that it would be perfection, and no game can achieve that.

343 is a new company trying their own things with Halo. I think they’ve began to learn from their mistakes, and that they’ll try to improve Halo 5 and make it the best they can.

I’ve been thinking about what I’m going to do when I get to 130 recently. I’m just going to keep playing the game for fun because I find it fun and I like it.

If you really like the game, keep playing it for fun and good times. If you don’t like it that much anymore or are getting bored, take a break. And, if you really just don’t want to play it anymore, trade it in, try something new.

> Man you people can be cruel.
>
> I’ve been thinking about the same things. I was initially disappointed with Halo 4. I was in denial for a while. But then I realized that I thought that this game would be the best game ever created, that it would be perfection, and no game can achieve that.
>
> 343 is a new company trying their own things with Halo. I think they’ve began to learn from their mistakes, and that they’ll try to improve Halo 5 and make it the best they can.
>
> I’ve been thinking about what I’m going to do when I get to 130 recently. I’m just going to keep playing the game for fun because I find it fun and I like it.
>
> If you really like the game, keep playing it for fun and good times. If you don’t like it that much anymore or are getting bored, take a break. And, if you really just don’t want to play it anymore, trade it in, try something new.

You are growing up mate *tear drips out corner of eye
(just joking on the above)

I was the same with Halo 3 ranked, it felt like the game was a job almost. During the late life of Halo 3 and Reach I found the fun again. I’m still competitive and play to the best I can in every game but I don’t take it so seriously any more. After all games are meant to be played on your own or with friends for fun. Tournaments are a different take on things but I’m with you on the play for fun aspect.

Refer to this thread for further advice.
It was on the front page an hour ago and covers the same topic.

OP if you played Halo 4 only to rank up then I’m sorry to say, but you made a grave mistake. Video games aren’t about ranking up. They are about having fun! Sure you can have fun ranking up, but ranking up shouldn’t be the only thing you care about. Me for instance I still quite enjoy playing spartan ops and campaign. Even if I don’t get to spend much time at all playing anything anymore because of numerous reasons. Never the less I advise you to look at other options when it comes to the video game instead of just the desire to rank up.