Can some please explain my rank on SWAT?

Basically, my rank on SWAT is Onyx 1561. The numbers increase everytime I win a match. Can someone give me an explanation on how this works? I haven’t got a clue, lol.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/enter-the-arena

Thanks for the link. But I still don’t understand what the numbers mean, lmao.

> 2533274867404227;3:
> Thanks for the link. But I still don’t understand what the numbers mean, lmao.

It’s your actual score in your Rank, since ONYX is meant for the top 2500 people

> 2533274867404227;3:
> Thanks for the link. But I still don’t understand what the numbers mean, lmao.

“At the highest end of the ranking system, we have the Onyx and Champion ranks which behave slightly differently than the other ranks. Once you reach Onyx, you will be shown your raw CSR score. Winning no longer increases your tier – it instead increases your CSR score. This allows you to compare yourself with greater precision to other players within the Onyx rank. If you establish yourself as one of the top 200 players in a playlist, you will earn the highly coveted rank of Champion and be shown your place within the top 200.”

Oh right, thanks for clearing that up mate. :). So basically, I’m rank 1561 outta 2500 players in the swat onyx division? But the higher your number, the better you are?

Yeah something like that, the link also states that ranks reset after each month and whomever is in the top ranks ie: Onyx or Champion; that they’ll receive an award such as special banners or other customization.

Ah, that’s nice to know. Thanks again dude. :slight_smile:

This thread has explained so much to me.
How I’m in the top 1500 of SWAT is beyond me though.

> 2533274813459157;9:
> This thread has explained so much to me.
> How I’m in the top 1500 of SWAT is beyond me though.

lol probably because the game just came out and not thaaat many people have played the 10 prerank matches.

My friend told me that rank 201 (outside of champion rank) is 1820. So it’s backwards I guess? that’s why when you rank up the number gets higher. Strange

> 2533274867404227;6:
> Oh right, thanks for clearing that up mate. :). So basically, I’m rank 1561 outta 2500 players in the swat onyx division? But the higher your number, the better you are?

No that is not how it works.

the number is your rating. this is hard to explain if you have never played chess. technically everyone has a rating, people in bronze have a rating of like 800. people in onyx have a rank of 1500+. the top 200 ratings are considered “champion division”. there could be 1000 people between 1500 - 1600. the 199th ranked person could have a rating of 1800 while number 1 could be 3300. there is no static rating for Champion division. Today the cut off could be 1800, next week it could be 3000.

make sense?

I am onyx 1700 something I vs people all over the show in rankings it’s super strange