Can people stop complaining.

I can understand when people are trying to give feedback, but when people want to criticize this game for every little thing it gets annoying. Many people like this game the way it is, yes some things can be changed for the better, but is not ruining the game if these things are not changed.

I see all the time on this forum “this game is not as good as Halo 3”, well then go play Halo 3. Nothing is compelling you to play this game, so if you don’t like it then don’t play it, its as easy as that.

i just want firefight back. spartan ops doesn’t work for me because i’m not a gold member. my trial version will end soon.

Maybe the game just needs a lot of improvement?

I find people complaining about complainers more annoying than the complainers themselves. At least “Complainers” are trying to contribute to the game and make it better, posts like these are pointless and just take up more thread space.

The Irony in this post is over 9000

> I can understand when people are trying to give feedback, but when people want to criticize this game for every little thing it gets annoying. Many people like this game the way it is, yes some things can be changed for the better, but is not ruining the game if these things are not changed.
>
> I see all the time on this forum “this game is not as good as Halo 3”, well then go play Halo 3. Nothing is compelling you to play this game, so if you don’t like it then don’t play it, its as easy as that.

when the game gets improved upon, the complaints will be far less.

No. Complaining is the only way to get problems fixed. If 343 fixes the problems, they end the complaining.

Note im not talking about the THIS GAME SUCKS etc etc complaints. Im talking more or less about lag and latency, ordinance, DMR, etc complaints. Specific issues.

Fix Custom Games, then I’ll tone down on the complaining.

> Maybe the game just needs a lot of improvement?

Maybe the fans are just whiners?

I’m all for people letting 343i know about technical issues they are having but all these threads trying to make H4 more like H3/2 are unnecessary. This is the Halo we have and will continue to have for the foreseeable future. If people want H3/2 the discs are still playable. I for one like H4 and think 343i made a great game.

The issue mostly is the core mechanics have been messed with. Simply little things like un scope when shot, or red X when you die have been taken out. Those were staples in the game since halo 2. 343 has made some error in judgment with their creative decisions.

> > Maybe the game just needs a lot of improvement?
>
> Maybe the fans are just whiners?

Maybe whining isn’t the same as criticism?

@SelflessHero08 meh im impartial to firefight, maybe 343 sould release it as a DLC but I never really played it so ehh.

@spartain ken 15 The game does no need a lot of improvement, only minor tweaking.

> @SelflessHero08 meh im impartial to firefight, maybe 343 sould release it as a DLC but I never really played it so ehh.
>
> @spartain ken 15 The game does <mark>no need a lot of improvement</mark>, only minor tweaking.

Um, Custom Games needs major improvements.

> The issue mostly is the core mechanics have been messed with. Simply little things like un scope when shot, or red X when you die have been taken out. Those were staples in the game since halo 2. 343 has made some error in judgment with their creative decisions.

220 million in 24 hours says otherwise. The game will continue to sell well enough to keep 343 at the helm for at least another 2 games. The small amount of total players on these forums won’t change that with 2,000 threads. Money makes the world go round and the amount 343 just made MS seems to make the impression that overall people liked their judgement. We all would like to see things changed, I just think that posting on a forum and actually thinking large changes will come of it is a fools errand.

> when people want to criticize this game for every little thing

Welcome to Waypoint!
lol

> > Maybe the game just needs a lot of improvement?
>
> Maybe the fans are just whiners?

If a large body of people collectively hate something, then maybe there is actually something wrong?

> i just want firefight back. spartan ops doesn’t work for me because i’m not a gold member. my trial version will end soon.

Check out and support this thread then. We’re trying to get back FF. :slight_smile:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm1681052_Firefight-in-Spartan-Ops---Suggestion.aspx

> > > Maybe the game just needs a lot of improvement?
> >
> > Maybe the fans are just whiners?
>
> If a large body of people collectively hate something, then maybe there is actually something wrong?

Does that mean -Yoink!- or the -Yoink!- are right?

> > > Maybe the game just needs a lot of improvement?
> >
> > Maybe the fans are just whiners?
>
> If a large body of people collectively hate something, then maybe there is actually something wrong?

A large body of people don’t come to these forums at all.

A large body of people is playing and enjoying this game.

I love how people complain about complainers and admit that the game could use some changes and say nothing

those people are hypocrites… they are the same people that complain about X candidate but didn’t even bother to vote on the elections those type of people need to I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking…