Can not find a BTB match yet.

Since i have owned this game i am still yet to find a game in Big team battle.
I am in Australia and all of my mates are in the same boat. Not one game found.
we can play halo2a slayer and team slayer but just will not find a game for big team.
how long should i wait.
I normally wait ten minutes and back out and start her up again.
i let it search for an hour this morning still no luck.

Just our lot in this game mate. Don’t think any amount patches is going to bring Big Team to life in this game for us. Hope you like playing slayer.

Probally better off partying up in customs

> 2533274826612929;1:
> Since i have owned this game i am still yet to find a game in Big team battle.
> I am in Australia and all of my mates are in the same boat. Not one game found.
> we can play halo2a slayer and team slayer but just will not find a game for big team.
> how long should i wait.
> I normally wait ten minutes and back out and start her up again.
> i let it search for an hour this morning still no luck.

Me too. Its been 3 months and 5 updates yet no BTB in Oz yet. Came close when searching with 4 other players but I\f you are searching in small parties or on your own the Halo 3 playlist seems to be the only one we can regularly find games in.

> 2533274794749101;4:
> > 2533274826612929;1:
> > Since i have owned this game i am still yet to find a game in Big team battle.
> > I am in Australia and all of my mates are in the same boat. Not one game found.
> > we can play halo2a slayer and team slayer but just will not find a game for big team.
> > how long should i wait.
> > I normally wait ten minutes and back out and start her up again.
> > i let it search for an hour this morning still no luck.
>
>
> Me too. Its been 3 months and 5 updates yet no BTB in Oz yet. Came close when searching with 4 other players but I\f you are searching in small parties or on your own the Halo 3 playlist seems to be the only one we can regularly find games in.

So bloody sick of pointless updates haha wish 343 would get their act together.

I played BTB half the day yesterday. Have you tried looking at your network settings? If you have a strict nat you may have connection issues because of it. there may be other issues as well. If you like you can add me and I can see if I can help you with it.

If there was a $30 pass for Aussies to play BTB, I would be all over that, which is dumb as I already spent my money on this game.

> 2533274825551848;6:
> I played BTB half the day yesterday. Have you tried looking at your network settings? If you have a strict nat you may have connection issues because of it. there may be other issues as well. If you like you can add me and I can see if I can help you with it.

Na it’s nothing on my end mate, it’s 343i and their broken game.
Bad servers, broken carnage reports, broken campaign stats and achievements aren’t my fault either haha that’s also 343i

Well, if you do find one, I hope you enjoy H4. It’s literally all I’ve ever played in BTB (yay hyperbole!)