Can mods delete this please

Don’t usually complain as I love this game but this just made me laugh at how ridiculous it is.

I went up against a Jerome and his mantis just honestly wouldn’t die. I had plenty of marines firing, grenades being thrown etc.

So I picked Jerome, went up against a cutter and he just had marines with no nades and my mantis and Jerome himself went down in seconds. Honestly seeing that happen just made me laugh at how dumb it is.

That’s strange? Do you think he had upgraded infantry? Or was it too early for that?

> 2533274927740213;2:
> That’s strange? Do you think he had upgraded infantry? Or was it too early for that?

No, as he didn’t have a barracks or the upgrade until near the end. Had more marines than I thought. Was just shocked how fast the mantis went down since the one I versed wouldn’t die at all haha.

> 2533274843179500;3:
> > 2533274927740213;2:
> > That’s strange? Do you think he had upgraded infantry? Or was it too early for that?
>
> No, as he didn’t have a barracks or the upgrade until near the end. Had more marines than I thought. Was just shocked how fast the mantis went down since the one I versed wouldn’t die at all haha.

Dang Gina, I haven’t played UNSC yet this season, but I feel the same way sometimes. Mantis is indestructible, or it’s made of paper…

> 2533274927740213;4:
> > 2533274843179500;3:
> > > 2533274927740213;2:
> > > That’s strange? Do you think he had upgraded infantry? Or was it too early for that?
> >
> > No, as he didn’t have a barracks or the upgrade until near the end. Had more marines than I thought. Was just shocked how fast the mantis went down since the one I versed wouldn’t die at all haha.
>
> Dang Gina, I haven’t played UNSC yet this season, but I feel the same way sometimes. Mantis is indestructible, or it’s made of paper…

It’s really frustrating. You see something absolutely body you and think oh I’ll give that a go, then when you use it, it might aswell fire rubber ducks at the enemy.

Maybe the mantis you got had didn’t have the second upgrade already while the other guy you went against did? That’s the only other explanation I could give you.

Was your J-ro in the mantis? Or fighting alongside?

Could just be a chaos factor. Or anything, I suppose.

Jerome does seem a little nuts. Not only does his Mantis dish a lot of damage and absorb a lot of it, but he can inspire all of his troops to do more damage and take less of it as well.

Gotta micro Jerome and use his range, that simple. I am guessing you did not nice.

Why do you complain when it’s clearly a l2p issue people like you is why half the games out their require a cabbage for a brain to play them

You built 7 marines against his 27 marines, 3 ODST and a cyclops. Even though Jerome is so strong, I don’t think he’s so strong to really defeat that many units, and you lost him twice. You did kill 15 of them marines though.

> 2674682457271996;9:
> Gotta micro Jerome and use his range, that simple. I am guessing you did not nice.

Honestly first time using him, but you are correct. Like my post stated, my opponents before just wouldn’t die whereas mine just shattered like glass.

> 2533274964059036;10:
> Why do you complain when it’s clearly a l2p issue people like you is why half the games out their require a cabbage for a brain to play them

And people like you are why others avoid using mics altogether. I know how to play the damn game, like my post stated, it was about how my opponents before seemed invincible and mine just died instantly in similar situations. Learn to read, it helps.

Also, I was laughing as I made the topic, wasn’t really complaining or angry about what happened.

> 2533274821521504;11:
> You built 7 marines against his 27 marines, 3 ODST and a cyclops. Even though Jerome is so strong, I don’t think he’s so strong to really defeat that many units, and you lost him twice. You did kill 15 of them marines though.

Yeah the ODST’s came in later. Honestly, I didn’t realise how many marines he actually had. Didn’t even engage the Cyclops at all. It was my first time using Jerome. Yeah this really wasn’t intended as complaining or an anger thread, although I can see how the title would put it that way.

> 2533274796391115;7:
> Was your J-ro in the mantis? Or fighting alongside?
>
> Could just be a chaos factor. Or anything, I suppose.

He was inside it. Yeah probably just more marines than I realised, was just shocked how fast he died haha

Just a question, OP did you change the title of your thread? If that’s the case and you want it locked Viper Skills stckrboy

Locked at OP’s request. In future Regnier575, please don’t post multiple times in a row. You can edit your post to add more information, thanks