Can LMS have thier own weapons?

I am trying to make a gametyoe that requires the LMS in Flood to have a incineration cannon but I can’t find the weapons set for LMS in the options. Did 343 take them out?

Sadly the last man standing can not be given a weapon upon becoming it. You’d have to make it so the map has one featured in it somewhere with only the last man standing able to pick it up.

So in the settings have weapon pick-up disabled for survivors and flood, but enabled for LMS.

It may suck but it’s that or make the loadouts feature an incineration cannon.

That would be cool, very very cool.

You could always make the flood kills as no points, and upon gaining the points for being LMS, they receive a personal ordinance with the Incineration Cannon as their option.

> You could always make the flood kills as no points, and upon gaining the points for being LMS, they receive a personal ordinance with the Incineration Cannon as their option.

Ah but if they do that the scoring will be broken for the scoreboard which they may want to preserve.

> Sadly the last man standing can not be given a weapon upon becoming it. You’d have to make it so the map has one featured in it somewhere with only the last man standing able to pick it up.
>
> So in the settings have weapon pick-up disabled for survivors and flood, but enabled for LMS.
>
> It may suck but it’s that or make the loadouts feature an incineration cannon.

I just turned it into a survive until time runs outs. Now I can make two variants of it. Thanks for the help.