CAN I TRANSFER ACCOUNT INFORMATION?

I was wondering if there is some way to transfer information from my old Xbox 360 account’s information to this one. I don’t mind if I am able to re-earn all of the unlocks in the up and coming MCC PC release, but I would really love it if I didn’t have to leave behind the amount of time I played Halo 3 and Reach on my old account.

The one I am referring to is under the name “thelostwolf325”, and although it doesn’t have all of the information within the service record, the gamerscore for Halo was a little over 6,000 points. I want to be able to keep that legacy of the account, while still being able to start fresh now that I am an adult. I didn’t have full access to the old account when it was made, as I was still growing up at the time.

Is there a way for me to retain this old information under this new account that is fully under my control? The reason I don’t play on the old account is because of the issue that it was tied to a family member’s old email, and as such it was difficult to log into Waypoint, Microsoft services, and so forth. I’ve tried before to change the accounts email to my own, but because of complications over the years of attempts, it has become nearly impossible. Any help on the issue would be greatly appreciate!

Information cannot be transferred between accounts. You’ll have to start all over unfortunately.

> 2533274796457055;2:
> Information cannot be transferred between accounts. You’ll have to start all over unfortunately.

So be it. Thank you for the information! I don’t particularly mind starting over, I just hope that I can rebuild the legacy on MCC the same way I did in the original games. Fingers crossed for rewarding achievements and armor customizations. . .