can i reach sr152 before infinite

I am currently sr 111 can I reach 152 before infinite I play about 30 hours a week but with double xp and legendary xp boosts I think it’ll be close

Yes I think you can do it. Try to play the featured list and firefight with team, that’s the best way to do it. If you get bored for playing the same list, take a break or change the list for a while. Good luck

> 2533274799077232;2:
> Yes I think you can do it. Try to play the featured list and firefight with team, that’s the best way to do it. If you get bored for playing the same list, take a break or change the list for a while. Good luck

could I do it plying a mix of areana social and warzone bc I play a mix of these

> 2535467938018614;3:
> > 2533274799077232;2:
> > Yes I think you can do it. Try to play the featured list and firefight with team, that’s the best way to do it. If you get bored for playing the same list, take a break or change the list for a while. Good luck
>
> could I do it plying a mix of areana social and warzone bc I play a mix of these

You can play a mix, but I recommend putting most of your time into firefight as that gives the most xp for time you put in. However, like Ixba said, you can get pretty good xp in arena by playing the featured playlists and using legendary boosts. But it shouldn’t matter too much what arena playlist you play with double xp going on.

> 2535426290958243;4:
> > 2535467938018614;3:
> > > 2533274799077232;2:
> > > Yes I think you can do it. Try to play the featured list and firefight with team, that’s the best way to do it. If you get bored for playing the same list, take a break or change the list for a while. Good luck
> >
> > could I do it plying a mix of areana social and warzone bc I play a mix of these
>
> You can play a mix, but I recommend putting most of your time into firefight as that gives the most xp for time you put in. However, like Ixba said, you can get pretty good xp in arena by playing the featured playlists and using legendary boosts. But it shouldn’t matter too much what arena playlist you play with double xp going on.

Yes man, the double xp is good, but if I read well the tweet of Unyshek, the double xp will last until the last day of this month https://twitter.com/Unyshek/status/1250975851752984576 So I’m not sure if it will be x2 xp next month.
Other thing you can do is do some math about how many days you have and how much Xp you need daily. Here’s the total xp /level: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/max-sr-total-xp-needed-and-it-s-rewards/92cc2c88-3e28-454e-9688-f2b56cc56823/posts?fbclid=IwAR20N7OntLaugtcbzQpp2yL3D2QQURUhRKJt7EzI39g0Poi8mFRWeYCTVME

It might be possible for the average gamer but I have my doubts, if I recall the last few ranks were a long haul for me to get. I know some people do quick math and say that’s it’s possible but the thing is getting that much exp in a short time is going to lead you being burnt out and can get exhausting.

It’s technically possible to get max in a year but for the sake of health I wouldn’t recommend it.

With infinite getting closer and closer any one going for 152 needs to spend the majority of their time in warzone. Whichever has a star next to it if none do I still maintain heroic is the best for grinding as you can end games quickly and require less reqs. Warzone assault is best for xp but you die and lose a lot but don’t worry about that and rack up the xp.

From the warzone playlists I highly recommend playing legendary ff or assault as they have the best pay outs for solo players. In arena the only XP profitable playlist is infection, and if you are quick and skilled can be more lucrative than the default WZ offerings. This all assuming you have legendary XP boosts whenever you search.

You are not even close to the half amount of XP needed. I would do some calculations to see if it in your timeframe.

Eg: 1 game of heroic wzff with double xp and a legendary boost lasts around 12-16 minutes and will give you around 20k XP

1 game of rock rail (featured) and legendary boost lasts around 4-6 minutes and will give you around 8k XP.

Good luck.

> 2533274829873463;6:
> It might be possible for the average gamer but I have my doubts, if I recall the last few ranks were a long haul for me to get. I know some people do quick math and say that’s it’s possible but the thing is getting that much exp in a short time is going to lead you being burnt out and can get exhausting.
>
> It’s technically possible to get max in a year but for the sake of health I wouldn’t recommend it.

This is a good point, is more stressful playing mythic ff, especially when you dont have a full team that helps you. There are some players that just go to play mythic and don’t do nothing except die, this kind of players are the worst, they just play for xp and never helps you. So if you are going to play mythic try to help, that’s the only way for obtain an inv from a decent team

> 2533274799077232;10:
> > 2533274829873463;6:
> > It might be possible for the average gamer but I have my doubts, if I recall the last few ranks were a long haul for me to get. I know some people do quick math and say that’s it’s possible but the thing is getting that much exp in a short time is going to lead you being burnt out and can get exhausting.
> >
> > It’s technically possible to get max in a year but for the sake of health I wouldn’t recommend it.
>
> This is a good point, is more stressful playing mythic ff, especially when you dont have a full team that helps you. There are some players that just go to play mythic and don’t do nothing except die, this kind of players are the worst, they just play for xp and never helps you. So if you are going to play mythic try to help, that’s the only way for obtain an inv from a decent team

Think it varies for me. I found Halo 5 to be generally a frustrating game, it’s part of the reason why I stopped playing after reaching 152.
Just realised it’s been nearly a year since I dropped Halo 5 but I have only dipped in twice to check a few things on my game and I just didn’t find it fun enough to return to H5.
After a while I realised Halo 5 just wasn’t a game that could keep me coming back because I didn’t like the game much, the thing that kept me going was the need to finish the rank.

Mythic is ok to a degree but if you mean the firefight version I find it to be less about skill but about hoping the random’s know what there doing and have the right items available plus the AI’s homing felt too accurate…to a point where enemy AI could spawn kill. I think after a while I just put something on the side to watch while basically hoping the team know what there doing, if they don’t then I just wouldn’t take the match seriously.

It is very possible to reach 152 before Infinite, but earning 15 million XP starting now before the release is a tall order to fill. Even with the Legendary XP boosts, you’ll have to crank out A LOT of consistent wins without getting worn out or bored.

As much as I wanna get to 152 and be done with H5 - I’m at 151 with ~11 million to still earn - it’s not my cup of tea. I’ve had other games keeping me busy before the big release.

We have right at 160 days until October and it takes roughly 50 to 60 days of play time to get 152. Considering how much you have played, you still have 45 to 55 days of game time left assuming you play the most efficient playlists. I also don’t think people realize what a grind the last 2 levels are until they get there. It’s not worth it in my opinion. The only thing you will accomplish is getting burnt out on Halo just in time for Infinite. I grinded reasonably consistent and it took me over a year to get from 148 to 152. Since I got there in November, I’ve played around 5 matches because it burnt me out

> 2533274794684102;13:
> We have right at 160 days until October and it takes roughly 50 to 60 days of play time to get 152. Considering how much you have played, you still have 45 to 55 days of game time left assuming you play the most efficient playlists. I also don’t think people realize what a grind the last 2 levels are until they get there. It’s not worth it in my opinion. The only thing you will accomplish is getting burnt out on Halo just in time for Infinite. I grinded reasonably consistent and it took me over a year to get from 148 to 152. Since I got there in November, I’ve played around 5 matches because it burnt me out

I do not only play the most efficient playlist but the release of infinite might be delayed though due to current circumstances

> 2535467938018614;14:
> > 2533274794684102;13:
> > We have right at 160 days until October and it takes roughly 50 to 60 days of play time to get 152. Considering how much you have played, you still have 45 to 55 days of game time left assuming you play the most efficient playlists. I also don’t think people realize what a grind the last 2 levels are until they get there. It’s not worth it in my opinion. The only thing you will accomplish is getting burnt out on Halo just in time for Infinite. I grinded reasonably consistent and it took me over a year to get from 148 to 152. Since I got there in November, I’ve played around 5 matches because it burnt me out
>
> I do not only play the most efficient playlist but the release of infinite might be delayed though due to current circumstances

Not so sure about that due to what’s been said recently by Phil Spencer. I suspect due to the virus it might be a delay on physic sales and console pre-order limitations but I suspect digital sales might not get effected. Plus with E3 being cancelled I think we might be getting to see Infinite earlier than originally planned, it’s unclear when the console release date is plus the game is cross-gen so gamers should be able to play it on the X1/X1X till series X comes out.

I may or may not get it myself. Doesn’t matter to me. If you love Halo. Throw a XP Grind Schedule together and go for it. Add me if ya want to. I’m literally only playing H5 until I get it.

Once you get into the 150s progress slows to a crawl because those ranks take a lot more points to move the needle. Gonna take some time.