Can I quit a losing game of Warzone without ban?

When the game is split by a 500+ point difference and the team I’m on doesn’t use REQs because it was someone’s smart idea to put aesthetics in to REQs, can I rightfully quit the game without threat of a ban or having to hide it out because there’s no longer any motivation to continue?

What do aesthetics have to do with people not using REQ cards? I personally believe that quitting in any mode should result in a ban; it’s leaving other players in the lurch. Just my opinion of course.

One quit isn’t going to get you a ban. Just don’t make it a habit.

Why do you need to quit?

It depends on whether or not you repeatedly engage in negative behaviors such as:

• Quitting matches - Betrayals or team killing - Idling (AFK) - Intentional Suicides - Excessive disconnectsI often stay in those types of games, even if it’s a losing game because I know I’ll get a decent amount of REQ points in the end.

It’s all up to you though.

> 2533274875412897;4:
> Why do you need to quit?

because things aren’t going their way.

It’s how their parents raised them I guess.

I know I shouldn’t reply to bait posts like the one above, but when the only social playlists pits you against a tryhard opposition that can factually bring out several tanks midway through us being dominated, you need to question whether or not forcing players to wait for the game to inevitably end with zero means of evening the score and banning those who do quit is a good thing.

> 2533274798121887;7:
> I know I shouldn’t reply to bait posts like the one above, but when the only social playlists pits you against a tryhard opposition that can factually bring out several tanks midway through us being dominated, you need to question whether or not forcing players to wait for the game to inevitably end with zero means of evening the score and banning those who do quit is a good thing.

If you want EASY games then find a Spartan Company who specializes in relaxed gameplay. OR get friends or recruit players who are into Warzone, again you can find communities that love it. DON’T QUIT EVER!!

The communities here are far from positive experiences, to say the least.
I’ve only had one good group that actually used mics but they come online too late at night.

> 2533274798121887;7:
> I know I shouldn’t reply to bait posts like the one above, but when the only social playlists pits you against a tryhard opposition that can factually bring out several tanks midway through us being dominated, you need to question whether or not forcing players to wait for the game to inevitably end with zero means of evening the score and banning those who do quit is a good thing.

It IS a good thing.

Stay and fight. You still get stuff for doing so, whereas quitting makes you lose out on getting ANYTHING.

> 2533274792776027;10:
> > 2533274798121887;7:
> > I know I shouldn’t reply to bait posts like the one above, but when the only social playlists pits you against a tryhard opposition that can factually bring out several tanks midway through us being dominated, you need to question whether or not forcing players to wait for the game to inevitably end with zero means of evening the score and banning those who do quit is a good thing.
>
>
> It IS a good thing.
>
> Stay and fight. You still get stuff for doing so, whereas quitting makes you lose out on getting ANYTHING.

And 12-20 minutes of a bad match. 90% of the time it is worth it, but I don’t see the problem with the occasional quit.

> Stay and fight.

This is the sort of thing you don’t carry with you over to the real world. In the real world, you spot a severely unfavourable situation and you break away from it. Sticking to it is more damaging in the long-term and just makes the experience trash. This is the real reason people quit. People who stay are not better for staying and those who quit should not be shamed for having an unfavourable experience. People won’t stick around for you when -Yoink- goes south, so why should you have to?

> 2533274798121887;12:
> > Stay and fight.
>
>
> This is the sort of thing you don’t carry with you over to the real world. In the real world, you spot a severely unfavourable situation and you break away from it. Sticking to it is more damaging in the long-term and just makes the experience trash. This is the real reason people quit. People who stay are not better for staying and those who quit should not be shamed for having an unfavourable experience. People won’t stick around for you when -Yoink- goes south, so why should you have to?

Seriously? You’re comparing a VIDEO GAME to the REAL WORLD?

> 2533274798121887;12:
> > Stay and fight.
>
>
> This is the sort of thing you don’t carry with you over to the real world. In the real world, you spot a severely unfavourable situation and you break away from it. Sticking to it is more damaging in the long-term and just makes the experience trash. This is the real reason people quit. People who stay are not better for staying and those who quit should not be shamed for having an unfavourable experience. People won’t stick around for you when -Yoink- goes south, so why should you have to?

This doesn’t hold for sports and games and other competitions. And this particular game is just an esport.

Quit ban is to me a form of mind control and fake believe that quiting is negative behaviors. What 343i is doing is changing your human behaviors on how you play Halo 5. Let me you the truth about quiting in halo 5 it don’t do anything to you and other player in the game. And your Halo 5 stat don’t mean anything to other player but your self.
One more truth there is no negative behaviors in real life only you made the believe that there is a good or bad behaviors base on fear that you made up in your mind.