Can I Please Get Your Feedback?

Halo YouTube Video

This is a video i felt was very enjoyable, but its gotten no where near as many views as my Commentaries and any of my other Lets Play video. Can you please have a look and give me some feedback!

If you do enjoy it though, you can Subscribe to follow the series and Halo videos.

I’ve seen this been posted before and did give feedback.
Any who I hated that mission so much, I’m assuming it’s on Legendary? There’s an echo which needs to be sorted

> I’ve seen this been posted before and did give feedback.
> Any who I hated that mission so much, I’m assuming it’s on Legendary? There’s an echo which needs to be sorted

I post each video in 2-3 posts over a few days so lots of people can see it and give feedback then I post the next. Just unfortunately no one saw this video :(. Ill will work on the Echo though. Level 3 & 4 are done, but I’ll try to fix it with future levels.

LOL, you ran off a cliff. You guys are pretty funny. Keep the films coming :smiley:

Subbed!

> LOL, you ran off a cliff. You guys are pretty funny. Keep the films coming :smiley:
>
> Subbed!

There is lots coming, outside of my regular commentaries theres so many more parts for this lets play :slight_smile: thanks man. I like seeing support from the same people. Really appreciate it

> > LOL, you ran off a cliff. You guys are pretty funny. Keep the films coming :smiley:
> >
> > Subbed!
>
> There is lots coming, outside of my regular commentaries theres so many more parts for this lets play :slight_smile: thanks man. I like seeing support from the same people. Really appreciate it

What kinda commentaries do you do?

Your welcome. You should do a LOLZ commentary for all the Halo games with you and your friend. Kinda do all the Halo’s in a release sequence or in order. Just an idea…

> > > LOL, you ran off a cliff. You guys are pretty funny. Keep the films coming :smiley:
> > >
> > > Subbed!
> >
> > There is lots coming, outside of my regular commentaries theres so many more parts for this lets play :slight_smile: thanks man. I like seeing support from the same people. Really appreciate it
>
> What kinda commentaries do you do?

Commentaries about Random or Halo Related topics over a Halo Multiplayer game :slight_smile: I do the same with COD. Click the link to the video and click on my channel and watch some:

> > > > LOL, you ran off a cliff. You guys are pretty funny. Keep the films coming :smiley:
> > > >
> > > > Subbed!
> > >
> > > There is lots coming, outside of my regular commentaries theres so many more parts for this lets play :slight_smile: thanks man. I like seeing support from the same people. Really appreciate it
> >
> > What kinda commentaries do you do?
>
> Commentaries about Random or Halo Related topics over a Halo Multiplayer game :slight_smile: I do the same with COD. Click the link to the video and click on my channel and watch some:

Will do man, just as soon as i’ve got this paper typed up :slight_smile:

Too long didn’t watch. Try shortening it up, or putting it in two different episodes.

> Your welcome. You should do a LOLZ commentary for all the Halo games with you and your friend. Kinda do all the Halo’s in a release sequence or in order. Just an idea…

What do you mean LOLZ commentary haha?

> Too long didn’t watch. Try shortening it up, or putting it in two different episodes.

Because it’s a Lets Play the videos have to be between 10-20 minutes becuase theres around 4 videos per level. But if you like Halo videos, I make commentaries which are around 6-8 minutes and regular, where as a lets play is just a one off thing :slight_smile: