Can I join a high membered clan?

I am looking for a clan that has alot of members, im a good player who loves swat but will try anything. I am on alot during the weekdays and have a mic so I can communicate, I don’t want to be in a clan that force me to change my name, armor, colors etc. but I can change my service tag, I will await someone’s Xbox live message!
GT: LegitCreeper56 on the right.

You might want to try posting in the Recruiting section. Here is a link:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_topics8_Recruiting.aspx

> im a good player

> loves swat

Whelp

Hey there,

I’m a member of Midland Base, and we’re a casual Halo gaming community (also soon to support Destiny) that revolves around having fun and enjoying the game the way it was meant to be played. I don’t know what you consider a small or large clan, but we currently have just under 50 players, most of which are active, as we remove inactive members from our group every month. All of our members are highly respectful of each other (trash talking, among other forms of disrespect are grounds for a ban), and we’re home to both skilled players as well as less skilled players. We have our own forums, and gamenight four times a week over three days (Friday-Sunday, with classic Saturdays usually being on Reach, but sometimes on Halo 3). We don’t require any change of armor, gamertag, or emblem (although many of us choose to use the same emblem), and don’t have any kind of “training camp” or mandatory play time. Our only requirement as far as activity is concerned is that each member makes 8 posts per month on our forums to indicate that they are still active.

If this sounds good to you, check out at Midlandbase.com, or submit at application at Midlandbase.net. Thanks.