Can I host a smol Halo 5 Tournament with rewards?

So I have been thinking about submitting some maps but I want to playtest them myself before submission, and I need 8 people for that.
I have a few questions regarding this

• Would anyone be willing to help me test my gametypes and maps? What times are people generally available (feel free to DM) - Am I allowed to gift REQ Packs as prizes? or is that discouraged? I don’t see harm in this but I may as well ask. - **Can I give shared credit as a prize? I imagine this one may be touchy with rules somehow I just don’t know how. I feel it would be rewarding for someone to be immortalized in their efforts for testing.**if anyone has questions or comments please feel free to express yourself, I am earnestly curious, and also excited to try to help breath new life into Halo 5

I’ll help test for sure, I love seeing community maps and how I can escape into boundary’s. Check my YouTube at Crashman2552 to see some boundary breaks and game mods I’ve created.

Absolutely Crash :slight_smile: thank you. That is one of the specific things I worry about, that and game balance

> 2533274957051696;3:
> Absolutely Crash :slight_smile: thank you. That is one of the specific things I worry about, that and game balance

Fame balance annoys the hell outta me but it’s gotta be done