Can I have some clarification on something?

Can I have some clarification on something?

I’ve got Halo Reach and all of the available DLC maps. When I get Halo CEA towards the end of the year, can I play all of my maps from Halo Reach from the Halo CEA disc, or do I need to switch every time I want to play more than the 7 maps that come with the game?

Because that would be annoying. I guess what I’m asking is, is there a way to get all the maps from the Halo Reach disc, onto the Halo CEA disc so I don’t need to switch every game?

> Can I have some clarification on something?
>
> I’ve got Halo Reach and all of the available DLC maps. When I get Halo CEA towards the end of the year, can I play all of my maps from Halo Reach from the Halo CEA disc, or do I need to switch every time I want to play more than the 7 maps that come with the game?
>
> Because that would be annoying. I guess what I’m asking is, is there a way to get all the maps from the Halo Reach disc, onto the Halo CEA disc so I don’t need to switch every game?

when you get CEA you will get a code to DL the new maps to your hardrive so when you put in your reach disk you can play on them like any other DLC

I want to play all the maps off my CEA disk, not the other way around. My Reach disc is so scratched it takes like 20 tries to read it. :frowning:

I think you’ll be able to download the multiplayer maps from Halo CEA onto your hard drive from the CEA disc, then be able to use them while using the Reach disc.

You’ll only be able to use those 7 maps on the CEA disc while you’re using the CEA disc though.