can i have an anniversary code

i still havent played yet and really want to

Yes, buy the game from your local retailer and get all the maps with that or buy it off the Marketplace for 1200 Points :slight_smile:

but i cant afford it :frowning:

> but i cant afford it :frowning:

Then to answer your question, no you can NOT have an Anniversary code.

i should be rewarded for still playing this -Yoink- game :frowning:

> i should be rewarded for still playing this Yoink! game :frowning:

I still play it, just like hundreds of thousands do a day and they get nothing in return, heck no one if forcing you to play this game, if you think it is so ‘Yoink!’, feel free to stop playing.

> > i should be rewarded for still playing this Yoink! game :frowning:
>
> I still play it, just like hundreds of thousands do a day and they get nothing in return, heck no one if forcing you to play this game, if you think it is so ‘Yoink!’, feel free to stop playing.

its not over hundreds of thousands , its dwindling on 100 K even .

> > > i should be rewarded for still playing this Yoink! game :frowning:
> >
> > I still play it, just like hundreds of thousands do a day and they get nothing in return, heck no one if forcing you to play this game, if you think it is so ‘Yoink!’, feel free to stop playing.
>
> its not over hundreds of thousands , its dwindling on 100 K even .

519,500 Players in the past 24 hours

> > > i should be rewarded for still playing this Yoink! game :frowning:
> >
> > I still play it, just like hundreds of thousands do a day and they get nothing in return, heck no one if forcing you to play this game, if you think it is so ‘Yoink!’, feel free to stop playing.
>
> its not over hundreds of thousands , its dwindling on 100 K even .

It might not be the biggest numbers Halo has hit population wise, but even 100k is a godsend to what it used to be (think 50k to below 10k).

There is more than enough players to get matched up with, the game isn’t dead till everyone stops playing. Or when Halo 4 comes snickers. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anniversary is available fairly cheaply now, do you have some games you could trade towards it?

> but i cant afford it :frowning:

Can’t afford It?

How about this?

• Get at least a job (neighbor, family members, whatever) and work for the money. There’s no excuse for saying “I can’t afford It.” If you made enough for what you want, then go buy It.

• Sell/Trade a game that you don’t play often.