Can i get Skulls and Intel on Easy?

I just want to know if it is possible to get the Skulls and Intel on easy difficulty, so I can collect them with ease.

yes it is
I think there are only 1 or 2 skulls that require a difficulty setting

> 2533274913735501;1:
> I just want to know if it is possible to get the Skulls and Intel on easy difficulty, so I can collect them with ease.

All except the skull on “Unconfirmed”, which must be done all legendary.

Everything else can be gotten on Easy, Normal, Heroic, or Legendary.

Thanks for the replies!

Will be getting the skulls and intel soon.

> 2533274913735501;4:
> Thanks for the replies!
>
> Will be getting the skulls and intel soon.

Not sure what I’m doing wrong, but in mission 2 I got no Intel on normal, but got all Intel in mission 1 on Heroic.

Yeah all but unconfirmed i think. Unconfirmed must be legendary.

I dont think any of them require legendary

> 2533274801662235;5:
> > 2533274913735501;4:
> > Thanks for the replies!
> >
> > Will be getting the skulls and intel soon.
>
>
> Not sure what I’m doing wrong, but in mission 2 I got no Intel on normal, but got all Intel in mission 1 on Heroic.

Did you go through coop with someone who already collected them with you in the game?

I have the same question
Me and my mate done mission 3 (Glassed) and were required to play on legendary difficulty to aquire the skull.
There are obviously a few missions with a difficulty requirement. Question is, which ones?

> 2535420822478381;9:
> I have the same question
> Me and my mate done mission 3 (Glassed) and were required to play on legendary difficulty to aquire the skull.
> There are obviously a few missions with a difficulty requirement. Question is, which ones?

Pretty sure it is only mission 3 that you have to play on legendary, others should be fine on easy.

Please do not revive old thread this thread is over a year old.

> 2535420822478381;9:
> I have the same question
> Me and my mate done mission 3 (Glassed) and were required to play on legendary difficulty to aquire the skull.
> There are obviously a few missions with a difficulty requirement. Question is, which ones?

• Please Don’t revive Old threads. - I believe Glassed is the only one that requires legendary.

> 2533274876916610;10:
> > 2535420822478381;9:
> > I have the same question
> > Me and my mate done mission 3 (Glassed) and were required to play on legendary difficulty to aquire the skull.
> > There are obviously a few missions with a difficulty requirement. Question is, which ones?
>
> Pretty sure it is only mission 3 that you have to play on legendary, others should be fine on easy.
>
> Please do not revive old thread this thread is over a year old.

Bloody ninja