Can I get one Yoinking game in ctf or team

Majestic that’s not a JiP game? It’s literally like 8 out of 10 games in either of those playlists are JiP for me. Not to mention the fact that in ctf and extraction it’s ALWAYS 3-0 when I join, with my team losing. An hour ago I said to myself “I’ll play one last game and then go to bed. And JiP doesn’t count. A full game.” I’ve spent the last hour trying to play one full game. After like 8 straight games I just gave up and turned my xbox off. I thought they said they were going to adjust this for like the 4th time on Monday so that it’s not such a -Yoink!- nightmare?

And today is no different.

> An hour ago I said to myself “I’ll play one last game and then go to bed. And JiP doesn’t count. A full game.” I’ve spent the last hour trying to play one full game. After like 8 straight games I just gave up and turned my xbox off.

LMAO… When my roommate and I play Halo we do this and say the same thing every single night

> > An hour ago I said to myself “I’ll play one last game and then go to bed. And JiP doesn’t count. A full game.” I’ve spent the last hour trying to play one full game. After like 8 straight games I just gave up and turned my xbox off.
>
> LMAO… When my roommate and I play Halo we do this and say the same thing every single night

lol I was so mad last night. I just wanted to play one game from the beginning and get to vote on what it was. I wish they’d just kill JiP. It seems like more people quit because they know someone will take their place and then the people that take their place quit because they hate being thrown into a game that’s halfway over on the losing team.

I hate to be that guy but you’re apart of the problem. If you get into a JiP your best be to get a game from start to finish is to just stay in the game, let it end and then start the next game. As I can assume 343i intended. Simply leaving a game doesn’t fix the issue and continues the problem again and again.

Join in progress to me is a god send for my friends who have animals, younger siblings, old people, or bad internet connections and allows them to rejoin matches that they have been booted out of.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post spam.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

LOCKED BY
or just change the bad word into freaking not -Blam!- (bungie style)

With the low population of the game literally majority of games now are JIP. It’s a disaster.

> With the low population of the game literally majority of games now are <mark>JIP</mark>. It’s a disaster.

whats JIP?

> > With the low population of the game literally majority of games now are <mark>JIP</mark>. It’s a disaster.
>
> whats JIP?

Join In Progress.

We hardly ever get thrown into game already in progress but we almost always have 3-4 players when searching Team DLC. If you search alone you are more likely to get throw into games where someone quit. It would be nice to have the option to disable it with the risk of increased matchmaking times.

> > > With the low population of the game literally majority of games now are <mark>JIP</mark>. It’s a disaster.
> >
> > whats JIP?
>
> Join In Progress.
>
> We hardly ever get thrown into game already in progress but we almost always have 3-4 players when searching Team DLC. If you search alone you are more likely to get throw into games where someone quit. It would be nice to have the option to disable it with the risk of increased matchmaking times.

thats dumb joining in progress it takes me to a losing team and witch i am not happy about it.

> I hate to be that guy but you’re apart of the problem. If you get into a JiP your best be to get a game from start to finish is to just stay in the game, let it end and then start the next game. As I can assume 343i intended. Simply leaving a game doesn’t fix the issue and continues the problem again and again.
>
> Join in progress to me is a god send for my friends who have animals, younger siblings, old people, or bad internet connections and allows them to rejoin matches that they have been booted out of.

^^This.

JIP has allowed many of my friends who get booted from our team (from connection problems usually) to join back up right away. That way, they don’t have to wait for us to finish a 10 minute game before they can play again.

JIP really is a godsend. If you keep quitting and expecting to get in a full game all the time, you are most of the blame. If you stay until the end of the match and wait for the next one to start up; it usually always starts it as a full match. Very rarely it does the JIP twice in a row.

> > I hate to be that guy but you’re apart of the problem. If you get into a JiP your best be to get a game from start to finish is to just stay in the game, let it end and then start the next game. As I can assume 343i intended. Simply leaving a game doesn’t fix the issue and continues the problem again and again.
> >
> > Join in progress to me is a god send for my friends who have animals, younger siblings, old people, or bad internet connections and allows them to rejoin matches that they have been booted out of.
>
> ^^This.
>
> JIP has allowed many of my friends who get booted from our team (from connection problems usually) to join back up right away. That way, they don’t have to wait for us to finish a 10 minute game before they can play again.
>
> JIP really is a godsend. If you keep quitting and expecting to get in a full game all the time, you are most of the blame. If you stay until the end of the match and wait for the next one to start up; it usually always starts it as a full match. Very rarely it does the JIP twice in a row.

I never said I quit out of all the games I was thrown into. You guys assumed that. It didn’t take that long to finish them out. Most of them were objective games that were almost over. That’s part of the problem. And staying in the game after it ends doesn’t solve the problem. Everyone quits out of the lobby after the game ends and because there is no real intermission before the next one starts. So then it starts the next game missing people and the problem begins again. It’s a perpetual cycle of self defeat. And I don’t know what playlist you’ve been playing but in Team Majestic and CTF, very rarely does it not JiP several times in a row.

> > > I hate to be that guy but you’re apart of the problem. If you get into a JiP your best be to get a game from start to finish is to just stay in the game, let it end and then start the next game. As I can assume 343i intended. Simply leaving a game doesn’t fix the issue and continues the problem again and again.
> > >
> > > Join in progress to me is a god send for my friends who have animals, younger siblings, old people, or bad internet connections and allows them to rejoin matches that they have been booted out of.
> >
> > ^^This.
> >
> > JIP has allowed many of my friends who get booted from our team (from connection problems usually) to join back up right away. That way, they don’t have to wait for us to finish a 10 minute game before they can play again.
> >
> > JIP really is a godsend. If you keep quitting and expecting to get in a full game all the time, you are most of the blame. If you stay until the end of the match and wait for the next one to start up; it usually always starts it as a full match. Very rarely it does the JIP twice in a row.
>
> I never said I quit out of all the games I was thrown into. You guys assumed that. It didn’t take that long to finish them out. Most of them were objective games that were almost over. That’s part of the problem. And staying in the game after it ends doesn’t solve the problem. Everyone quits out of the lobby after the game ends and because there is no real intermission before the next one starts. So then it starts the next game missing people and the problem begins again. It’s a perpetual cycle of self defeat. And I don’t know what playlist you’ve been playing but in Team Majestic and CTF, very rarely does it not JiP several times in a row.

Maybe your connection sucks then? If I stay in for a JIP game, I’ll usually go the next 7-8 games before it does another JIP. (Assuming I don’t quit out and let the lobby fill)

> > > > I hate to be that guy but you’re apart of the problem. If you get into a JiP your best be to get a game from start to finish is to just stay in the game, let it end and then start the next game. As I can assume 343i intended. Simply leaving a game doesn’t fix the issue and continues the problem again and again.
> > > >
> > > > Join in progress to me is a god send for my friends who have animals, younger siblings, old people, or bad internet connections and allows them to rejoin matches that they have been booted out of.
> > >
> > > ^^This.
> > >
> > > JIP has allowed many of my friends who get booted from our team (from connection problems usually) to join back up right away. That way, they don’t have to wait for us to finish a 10 minute game before they can play again.
> > >
> > > JIP really is a godsend. If you keep quitting and expecting to get in a full game all the time, you are most of the blame. If you stay until the end of the match and wait for the next one to start up; it usually always starts it as a full match. Very rarely it does the JIP twice in a row.
> >
> > I never said I quit out of all the games I was thrown into. You guys assumed that. It didn’t take that long to finish them out. Most of them were objective games that were almost over. That’s part of the problem. And staying in the game after it ends doesn’t solve the problem. Everyone quits out of the lobby after the game ends and because there is no real intermission before the next one starts. So then it starts the next game missing people and the problem begins again. It’s a perpetual cycle of self defeat. And I don’t know what playlist you’ve been playing but in Team Majestic and CTF, very rarely does it not JiP several times in a row.
>
> Maybe your connection sucks then? If I stay in for a JIP game, I’ll usually go the next 7-8 games before it does another JIP. (Assuming I don’t quit out and let the lobby fill)

It just seems really bad for me in certain playlists. In Big Team Infinity Slayer and regular Infinity Slayer it’s not so bad. But certain playlists like CTF and Team Majestic and Team Throwdown are really bad for me. I guess because people seem to be more likely to quit out of these playlists. And the only people who quit out of CTF games are one’s who are losing in a blowout, so 9/10 CTF games I get are JiP games where the other team has 3 captures and my team has 0.

The JIP has been horrible for me as well lately… it’s always 90% finished games or loosing teams with no hope of winning… I really hope it get’s fixed in the next tu update :/.

> The JIP has been horrible for me as well lately… it’s always 90% finished games or loosing teams with no hope of winning… I really hope it get’s fixed in the next tu update :/.

Me too. Although they keep saying they’ve tweaked it and I haven’t noticed any difference so I wouldn’t get my hopes up.