Can I get banned from all Halo 5 Game Modes?

In my entire time of playing Halo, I’ve never encountered a player who is banned from every playlist including Custom matches. I’ve seen accounts that have gotten banned from a playlist of Ranked or Social, but is it possible to be banned from playing Customs and only be allowed to play Campaign? The only way I see that this could happen if you had a child’s account preventing a player from socializing with others. What do you guys think? Is it possible to get banned from every playlist? I am very curious to know if this has happened to anyone.

Yup. It’s possible to do something that could get your online privileges revoked.

your curiosity is rather odd.

If there’s a will, there’s a way. In short, yes. But you’d have to be insane to get banned from every mode in Halo 5.

Why would you want to know this? That’s even more interesting than the question.

Are you about to try wallhack or aimbot?

My understanding is you can even get you Xbox account banned from all future halo games also. From racism and other foul stuff over the mic

Theoretically, since Custom Games in Halo 5 require an Xbox Live connection, if your Xbox Live account got banned, you wouldn’t be able to play Customs/Forge or anything else that required internet.

Yes and no. You would really have to make it your mission to get banned from every playlist in H5.

> 2533274817408735;7:
> Theoretically, since Custom Games in Halo 5 require an Xbox Live connection, if your Xbox Live account got banned, you wouldn’t be able to play Customs/Forge or anything else that required internet.

Yep this basically sums up that you can get banned from everything.

Should this be posted here or The Fist of the Ban Thread

Yes if you are banned from xbox live. You would have to do something pretty bad to have that happen.

I hate how you have to be online to do anything now. If my Internet goes out, I don’t want to be stuck just playing the campaign.

Ok that answer’s my question. I have a member in my company that say’s that he can’t access anything game mode unless it’s Campaign, so I have a requirement to stay active for a week. I thought he might be just playing me. I am assuming that he might have a child account and can’t access to other members through Customs and got banned multiple times for early quits or betrayals.

You probably can, but I suggest that you SHOULDN’T. Because it’s bad. Seriously don’t be a jerk in the matchmaking.

> 2533274980149032;13:
> You probably can, but I suggest that you SHOULDN’T. Because it’s bad. Seriously don’t be a jerk in the matchmaking.

Yeah I’m pretty sure I just encountered someone like that just now. You be surprised how many people actually do this sort of stuff. Doesn’t make sense to me.