Can I get a physical copy of the game

So I can sell it. I completely wasted my money on this game. I played it for a week and it was not worth the 60 bucks that I paid for it.

Thank you come again.

Enjoy buying season passes in destiny or playing anything else for that matter

one week? wow. I had lots of fun for the first month. The second month was getting stale and bugs kept getting worse. Last week i sold the game an bought fallout 4 instead and having lots of fun that Halo 5 failed to provide after i passed the SR100

<mark>Do not flame/attack others.</mark>

> 2533274870591903;2:
> Thank you come again.
> Enjoy buying season passes in destiny

rude -Yoink- like you is why the halo community is non surprisingly loosing passionate fans, constructive posts and is almost embarassing to admit being a part of. I know you are tough -Yoink- behind a keyboard but you shouldnt insult people with different ideas just because it doesnt fit into your mold of thought.

> 2535411242468537;4:
> > 2533274870591903;2:
> > Thank you come again.
> >
> > Enjoy buying season passes in destiny
>
>
> rude -Yoink- like you is why the halo community is non surprisingly loosing passionate fans, constructive posts and is almost embarassing to admit being a part of. I know you are tough -Yoink- behind a keyboard but you shouldnt insult people with different ideas just because it doesnt fit into your mold of thought.

Dude. If some one buys a car drives in for a week , doesnt like the paint, and then sells it who is at fault? The dealer or the buyer? He said the dealer so i answered him back appropriately with the same clairity and grace he did.
For someone calling me out for making assumptions , i made on based on previous post of this nature, id say your making quite the assumption your self. Thats called hypocrisy.

Back to my comparison. I decided to defend 343 the dealer and offered them good tideings in a competitor. Is he entitled to not liking h5 yes. Am i allowed to say k bye and dismiss a hate on 343 thread with little to no conversational value? Absolutely. If someone doesnt like the pie its all the more for me.

Dont know what your problem is with this. Care to explain?
Ps you didnt have to call me a yoink. That was rude.

It’s not a car, it’s a video game. If you want to compare it to a car okay.
Let’s say this dealer is selling a dodge neon, he tells you this thing has a dodge viper engine (master cheif ) it in. There are a done of awesome features too. It’s 4 times better then the last year’s model. So you are excited after hearing all this from the dealer.
Without testing it you by it, the dealer says he will drop the car off at your house. It shows up, you are jacked. You run out to your car and low and behold its not what the dealer told you. Instead of a viper engine you get an electric engine. Just a dull powerless heap of crap engine.
Ok let’s look at the features, well there there is less features then a model t ford.
So would you still be happy? Probably not.