Can I enter Locus Helmet code now?

Can I enter my Locus Helmet code before ever touching the game yet, and still have it unlocked when I put the game in?

I’d probably wait… Just in case. I don’t have the game or any codes so I don’t know. Just throwing it out there… Don’t do it!

> Can I enter my Locus Helmet code before ever touching the game yet, and still have it unlocked when I put the game in?

Yeah, this is a good question. I entered my bulletproof emblem code on my xbox, and it seemed to work fine. I noticed that it created a new folder for Halo 4 in my storage called, “unlocked items.”

In other words, I don’t know for sure, but it seems like it wouldn’t make a difference. Why should it?

I’ve used my armor codes and they worked fine.
I’d say it’s clear.

You can enter it. I got the Longbow theme and Bullet Proof emblem codes from playing the 7/11 King of the Hill. I already entered them via Xbox.com and it accepted them and said it would download once I turned on my Xbox.

Anyone know if you can claim get more than one Locus code from the 7/11 game? I mean to give/trade others away.

Use it, download it before you boot up the game. It won’t make a difference, most people will enter codes before running Halo 4 for the first time.

Worst case scenario, you just go on download history and redownload if it didn’t work the first time.

> Anyone know if you can claim get more than one Locus code from the 7/11 game? I mean to give/trade others away.

Doubtful, if you mean the same account. Try making a seperate account and then get awarded the items. That’s what I did since I have several devices in my house. Good for trading/giving away :]

You’re good. I already have it downloaded to my xbox. Halo 4 game info on your hard drive is a totally different beast from games played.

> Anyone know if you can claim get more than one Locus code from the 7/11 game? I mean to give/trade others away.

Nope. One per account.

Yes you can unlock it now. It’s a file that downloads to your box. About 2Mb is needed. It will create the H4 directory before the game does :wink:

How long did it take on the app to unlock the Locus?

Can anyone provide me with an extra code for the locus helmet? As a Canadian, I can only get an avatar prop from the game, not the helmet or emblem. I hate to beg but there’s nothing I can do.

I am also looking for the Locus skin. pm me if you are trading or whatnot I have stuff to offer and would really like this.