Can I Appeal a Ban? CALLING OUT TO THE MODS

Edited by Moderator - Please do not create/use alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I won’t list what my account was, but I was around here for a couple years. I obeyed the rules, I contributed to the community. I kept it clean.

A week or so ago, however, I was permabanned. Why? I haven’t found out yet, because banned accounts can’t view Private Messages, but I’m assuming it was because I was a tad rude to someone (which became habit at some point, as I frequent the B.Net forums), which I’m sure was jumped up and charged as flaming.

Look, I know I’m a little snarky, but I’ve been a member of the Halo community for about eight years now. I love the franchise, I love the community, I love the forums, and I hate going to the Bungie forums. So, if at all possible, I’m requesting a mod to contact me in regards to appealing my ban. Please, guys.

Yes, you can appeal forum bans - but there is no guarantee that you will be unbanned, at the very least you will receive an explanation regarding your ban.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst186022_Halo-Waypoint-Forum-Ban-FAQ.aspx

Follow the instructions listed in the topic above.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not create/use alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> Yes, you can appeal forum bans - but there is no guarantee that you will be unbanned, at the very least you will receive an explanation regarding your ban.
>
> https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst186022_Halo-Waypoint-Forum-Ban-FAQ.aspx
>
> Follow the instructions listed in the topic above.

Thank you so much, Moa. I’ve sent the email, so now there’s nothing to do but hurry up and wait…

…should’ve behaved.