Can Hunters use other weapons?

I was just wondering, but can Hunters be equipped with any other kinds of weaponry other than fuel rods?
I’d like to see Hunters with large needles mounted on their arms to fire needler rounds/ white scar-ish explosives.
Maybe other Hunters such as ones using plasma weaponry or even fitted with repurposed promethean gear (metallic armor firing incinerator canon rounds?)
Just something to get people thinking :stuck_out_tongue:

Do they even use fuel rods in Halo 5? It’s seems like some sort of green suppressor, at least the ones in multiplayer.

> 2661949065475413;2:
> Do they even use fuel rods in Halo 5? It’s seems like some sort of green suppressor, at least the ones in multiplayer.

They do fire the green explosive round… presumed that was still fuel rod rounds, although they do rapid fire that green stuff too

> 2533274910462545;3:
> > 2661949065475413;2:
> > Do they even use fuel rods in Halo 5? It’s seems like some sort of green suppressor, at least the ones in multiplayer.
>
>
> They do fire the green explosive round… presumed that was still fuel rod rounds, although they do rapid fire that green stuff too

I wish they would just use the mini scarab laser again…

That;d be great! Should give the mythic hunters in FF that ability

Well, we’ve seen them fire beams, fuel rods, and those funny looking needle bolt things. It wouldn’t be a stretch to see them with different cannons.

> 2533274910462545;5:
> That;d be great! Should give the mythic hunters in FF that ability

Ooh taht would be cool. Having a mythic hunter with the old giant laser. We should come up with ideas for a name… Ancient hunter?

> 2535437652903765;6:
> Well, we’ve seen them fire beams, fuel rods, and those funny looking needle bolt things. It wouldn’t be a stretch to see them with different cannons.

I’d hope so, I don’t imagine it would be so hard, create a new skin/texture for it and change what projectile comes out of their new textured cannon

> 2533274879407634;7:
> > 2533274910462545;5:
> > That;d be great! Should give the mythic hunters in FF that ability
>
>
> Ooh taht would be cool. Having a mythic hunter with the old giant laser. We should come up with ideas for a name… Ancient hunter?

On the topic of names… why ae some hunters called Serpent Hunters? I dont see anything Serpent-ish about them

> 2533274910462545;9:
> > 2533274879407634;7:
> > > 2533274910462545;5:
> > > That;d be great! Should give the mythic hunters in FF that ability
> >
> >
> > Ooh taht would be cool. Having a mythic hunter with the old giant laser. We should come up with ideas for a name… Ancient hunter?
>
>
> On the topic of names… why ae some hunters called Serpent Hunters? I dont see anything Serpent-ish about them

Just take a look at what hunters are made up of.

I think that they can use any weapon, but they’ve used always fuel rods

> 2533274820377967;11:
> I think that they can use any weapon, but they’ve used always fuel rods

Considering they can obliterate a Spartan with one shot…why use anything else?

> 2533274907200114;12:
> > 2533274820377967;11:
> > I think that they can use any weapon, but they’ve used always fuel rods
>
>
> Considering they can obliterate a Spartan with one shot…why use anything else?

Good point to be honest haha
its probably the fact ive always just wanted to see more variations of them like there are variants of elite etc

I wish they would bring back the H2 Hunters. The mini-scarab gun they had rocked.

> 2533274900911359;14:
> I wish they would bring back the H2 Hunters. The mini-scarab gun they had rocked.

Lets make it happen!