Can HCS pack actually be earned?

I went ahead and just bought it because no way can I personally earn 80,000 points in 72 hours…

We had very little notice this was going to happen WHO can earn 80,000 points that quickly?

5,000 alone is over 2 matches of Warzone…40 minutes for 2 games if you go by the average…

40x16= 640 minutes of just Warzone… almost 11 hours to earn ONE PACK OF SKINS 72 hours to do it…

Its doable but its one HELL of a grind. Pretty obvious they want you to buy it.
Cant say I blame them either, it IS an advertisement for the Championship and most of the money from the purchases goes TOWARDS it…one final boost of cash for the grand prize.

Warzone Assault nets you more RP per hour than any other playlist.

> 2533274907200114;2:
> Its doable but its one HELL of a grind. Pretty obvious they want you to buy it.
> Cant say I blame them either, it IS an advertisement for the Championship and most of the money from the purchases goes TOWARDS it…one final boost of cash for the grand prize.

That’s fair enough I’m not mad that I had to buy it or anything I’m glad to support HCS

But 5-7days wouldve been way bettet than 3 for people who can’t buy it or don’t want to buy req packs due to personal reasons