Can halo be scary.

Ever since I read halo evolutions the Mona Lisa and on motion comic. That halo can be survival horror game or a scary short story.
It would be fun to play a game like that. But how would the story work. Maybe playing as a marine or ODST and not a spartan.
Because it would not be scary. But what do you guy think.

Oh I definitely believe that Halo has great potential for a horror story as either a regular marine or civilian during a Covenant invasion. Reach did a good job of making the Covenant alien and scary, so those should be models for the game.

> 2533274883561809;2:
> Oh I definitely believe that Halo has great potential for a horror story as either a regular marine or civilian during a Covenant invasion. Reach did a good job of making the Covenant alien and scary, so those should be models for the game.

I was thinking of what would happen if a salvage ship came across the UNSC spirit of fire or What happen to the marine that were still on High Charity when the Flood showed up. And Halo Reach was a good one. But there is still more scary story in Halo but few stories that are made.

1: flood
2: marines
3: ???
4: profit.

Perhaps there could be a small spinoff that could be a horror story related to halo. I can already picture it, the pillar of autumn has crash landed on installation 04. You and your squad of marines have been ordered to evacuate the crashed ship and settle down at a nearby forerunner structure where you meet up with other Squads. At first, it’s simple. You fight covenant and aid the chief on his journey, but one day you are sent back to the base to find that there has been a bloody battle. You, your squad and other squads must survive and hold out against a new unforeseen enemy, the flood.

Flood+vulnerability=horror

> 2533274823626784;6:
> Flood+vulnerability=horror

I agree, the idea could work.

Marines + Flood + Sgt Johnson + Dragons = the scariest game in the history of man. Seriously though, those dragons are some scary sh*t

One idea I think could work. Like on halo 2 mission Gravemind you play as a Marine POW who is helping John-117. But in the next mission High Charity it becomes a survival horror. As a marine you most try to escape High Charity before it is to late. And your only help is Cortana who stayed behind and she tell you. That there is one Type-44 Phantom left. So what you guys think.

> 2533274838368716;9:
> One idea I think could work. Like on halo 2 mission Gravemind you play as a Marine POW who is helping John-117. But in the next mission High Charity it becomes a survival horror. As a marine you most try to escape High Charity before it is to late. And your only help is Cortana who stayed behind and she tell you. That there is one Type-44 Phantom left. So what you guys think.

Bad idea. Only person that was on high charity at the time of halo 2 was the master chief. Not a single marine has ever entered high charity

> 2535434588318471;10:
> > 2533274838368716;9:
> > One idea I think could work. Like on halo 2 mission Gravemind you play as a Marine POW who is helping John-117. But in the next mission High Charity it becomes a survival horror. As a marine you most try to escape High Charity before it is to late. And your only help is Cortana who stayed behind and she tell you. That there is one Type-44 Phantom left. So what you guys think.
>
>
> Bad idea. Only person that was on high charity at the time of halo 2 was the master chief. Not a single marine has ever entered high charity

So what happen to the Marine? Did they escape before the Flood came. Or did they all die trying to escape.

It would be great, but as a Marine in my poinion.

> 2535453464044488;12:
> It would be great, but as a Marine in my poinion.

What about ODST or ONI agent.

Not necessarily horror but this is what came to my head

Survival action
Harvest
City
No help (except multiplayer)
A lot of jackels elites and brutes
Grunts also eat people (I think they do)

Halo can be scary. There’s some pretty disturbing levels in the games. You only have to look at 343 Guilty Spark and Keyes to see how scary Halo can get in the right atmosphere. The perfect recipe for horror in Halo is dire circumstances, vulnerability and the unknown. 343 Industries could capture that feeling again if they introduced the Flood in Halo 5. Especially if they introduced some of horror elements from the Forerunner Saga, specifically in relation to the Precursors and the Flood’s origins.

> 2533274882881665;14:
> Not necessarily horror but this is what came to my head
>
> Survival action
> Harvest
> City
> No help (except multiplayer)
> A lot of jackels elites and brutes
> Grunts also eat people (I think they do)

Brutes eat people. I think Jackals do too. Would be terrifying to see in game.

> 2535434588318471;10:
> > 2533274838368716;9:
> > One idea I think could work. Like on halo 2 mission Gravemind you play as a Marine POW who is helping John-117. But in the next mission High Charity it becomes a survival horror. As a marine you most try to escape High Charity before it is to late. And your only help is Cortana who stayed behind and she tell you. That there is one Type-44 Phantom left. So what you guys think.
>
>
> Bad idea. Only person that was on high charity at the time of halo 2 was the master chief. Not a single marine has ever entered high charity

A human has made it to high charity and made it out, halo evolutions.

It could definitely work playing as a Marine and probably involving the the Flood to some degree.

Maybe some untold stories from ONI. I think ONI is working on some sort of bio-weapon? Is that true. But anyway it would make for some good stories. Many thing could go wrong with this bio-weapon. Like horrible mutations or zombie outbreak. What do you guy think.

New Mombasa + Civilian + Covenant + Flood = profit