Can Halo 6 look like this?

Sitting here at the menu screen of Halo Wars 2, I’ve noticed how much better the design is for this game than Halo 4 & 5. Please please please, make Halo 6 look this way!

What design specifically? Art, UI, lighting, models?

> 2533274833483167;1:
> Sitting here at the menu screen of Halo Wars 2, I’ve noticed how much better the design is for this game than Halo 4 & 5. Please please please, make Halo 6 look this way!

Ik right it looks so much better than 4 and 5 especially the elites and grunts

Look at the design of the Spartans, elites, marines, and pretty much all the assets and compare them to Halo 5. The designs are much more simple but end up fitting the Halo feel more. And they don’t look all plastic like either.

After thinking a lot about this matter I have to admit it looks more like first Halos… I don’t know if it is good or not, but def it is a step more into that imaginary vision of what is Halo. I still feel Halo 5 art is amazing tough. But I have to admit that Halo Wars 2 looks more “Halo” as I remember from my highschool period playing Halo 1. Yeah I am that old, 31 already :wink: So those little kids reading these give some respect XD

Man, I’d not be so worried, 343i knows what they are doing and Jeremy Cook is doing the art for this game, probably going to do Halo 6. I asked him already on twitter and he just limited to like my comment. It doesn’t mean anything, but I think 343i is smart enough to guess what is good for Halo 6.

As someone says in previous comment, everything looks more simple, and not even only more simple, it looks with more “layers”, armored, square, rusty, more frigging Halo 1. Halo Wars 2 is just amazing good looking. Those GREEN COLORS for godness we needed them!

343, the community loves the old art style! Halo Wars 2 was fantastic in this and many other regards. Please keep this going in Halo 6 and move away from the Halo 4, 5 art style!!!

I think their approach is super smart, we don’t need the old style or the new, we need a flawless combination of both just as they have done with Halo Wars 2! Thanks 343!

Yep, Halo Wars 2 blends old and new art styles in such a seamless way. I think this is the way Halo games need to look in the future.

> 2533274821521504;7:
> I think their approach is super smart, we don’t need the old style or the new, we need a flawless combination of both just as they have done with Halo Wars 2! Thanks 343!

Halo Wars 2 is way more old than the new stuff

I cant see there any plastic