can halo 4 out pre order black ops 2?

Me and my friend were having a discussion about halo 4 and black ops 2. His your typical cod fan boy saying its better then every other shooter and will set records again this year. I told him once halo 4 starts releasing more advertisement and once halo 4 forward unto dawn starts coming out, halo 4 will take 1st place again for pre orders… He said no chance… Do you guys agree with me and what is your opinion?

Call of Duty will ALWAYS get more pre-orders in this day & age of gaming.

idc halo’s better on a competitive and story level so that’s what I’m playing

SORRY THAT SEEMED RUDE.

On Xbox, yes. Of all time, no.

> Call of Duty will ALWAYS get more pre-orders in this day & age of gaming.

i’m talking about just on xbox…

I believe that H4 will out sell Blops 2 on the 360.

No it can not for one simple reason: Halo 4 is exclusive to the Xbox 360, while CoD is not.

> > Call of Duty will ALWAYS get more pre-orders in this day & age of gaming.
>
> i’m talking about just on xbox…

My point still stands, it ALWAYS will.

> I believe that H4 will out sell Blops 2 on the 360.

Don’t think so. Take a look at this:

USA Pre-Order Chart

> Me and my friend were having a discussion about halo 4 and black ops 2. His your typical cod fan boy saying its better then every other shooter and will set records again this year. I told him once halo 4 starts releasing more advertisement and once halo 4 forward unto dawn starts coming out, halo 4 will take 1st place again for pre orders… He said no chance… Do you guys agree with me and what is your opinion?

the issue isn’t which will get more pre-oders cause since call of duty is multiple platforms it will win pre order sales the difference is that halo will come in second in pre-order even though it is only on one console

but the issue is your freind with a COD player J/K

> Call of Duty will ALWAYS get more pre-orders in this day & age of gaming.

Sad but true

Halo 4 is by far the better game but B.O. 2 will have more sales cause its what every kid will get for Xmas whos parents dont know anything about gaming and COD gets way more publicity globally and in general its all alot of gamers know. They dont give Halo a chance.

> can halo 4 out pre order black ops 2?

Who cares? How does that effect anyone’s Halo 4 enjoyment?

> > can halo 4 out pre order black ops 2?
>
> Who cares? How does that effect anyone’s Halo 4 enjoyment?

Pretty much this. I don’t see how the figures of one game effects my enjoyment of another game.

From my point of view, I care less about the sales data, but more about XBL weekly activities. Can H4 beat BO2 in that aspect?

Since I am planning to play both, I am hoping for a healthy competition between the two. Such competitions would be great for all FPS fans, as it would encourage both franchises to innovate.

ya but cod has been advertising and showing a lot more then halo has and halo forward unto dawn isn’t out yet… which help boost it.

There’s too many CoD fanboys for Halo 4 to get more pre-orders. Plus, those people who complain about Call of Duty actually buy it themselves with the excuse of one of the following; zombies or “my friends are getting it”. I wouldn’t pay €50 for that copy/paste.

> Halo 4 is by far the better game but B.O. 2 will have more sales <mark>cause its what every kid will get for Xmas whos parents dont know anything about gaming</mark> and <mark>COD gets way more publicity globally</mark> and in general its all alot of gamers know. They dont give Halo a chance.

You speak truth,

Cod is beating halo 4 bad on xbox alone, let alone all together.

It will never sell more than CoD, even on xbox alone. At least not for a while. Maybe by the time Halo 6 comes out, CoD will be a thing of the past. But probably not.

Who cares? Blops 2 will have significantly more players 2 months later anyway.