can chief live forever???

the answer is no and mc has survived ridiculous amounts of damage but the problem is what is the average life expectancy for humans and when will he die from old age?

Average life span for Humanity in the 26th century without any augmentations, flash clone organ replacements, or cryo sleep treatment is 80-90 Earth years. However, due to their augmentations, I can see John and the other Spartan-II’s living until they’re 130-150 years old.

I hope this helps!

Sincerely,
p1ay4OURFUN

> 2533274919463107;2:
> Average life span for Humanity in the 26th century without any augmentations, flash clone organ replacements, or cryo sleep treatment is 80-90 Earth years. However, due to their augmentations, I can see John and the other Spartan-II’s living until they’re 130-150 years old.
>
> I hope this helps!
>
> Sincerely,
> p1ay4OURFUN

Pretty much sums it up. Not to mention the fact that, if my memory serves me, it’s been 40 years since he embarked on his journey in Halo CE. Chief is getting old but he still has some fight in him.

> 2533274883449932;3:
> > 2533274919463107;2:
> > Average life span for Humanity in the 26th century without any augmentations, flash clone organ replacements, or cryo sleep treatment is 80-90 Earth years. However, due to their augmentations, I can see John and the other Spartan-II’s living until they’re 130-150 years old.
> >
> > I hope this helps!
> >
> > Sincerely,
> > p1ay4OURFUN
>
>
> Pretty much sums it up. Not to mention the fact that, if my memory serves me, it’s been 40 years since he embarked on his journey in Halo CE. Chief is getting old but he still has some fight in him.

Halo CE takes place in September of 2552, and Halo 5 takes place in October of 2558. Its only been 6 years…he is 42 or 43 years of age biologically.

> 2533274919463107;4:
> > 2533274883449932;3:
> > > 2533274919463107;2:
> > > Average life span for Humanity in the 26th century without any augmentations, flash clone organ replacements, or cryo sleep treatment is 80-90 Earth years. However, due to their augmentations, I can see John and the other Spartan-II’s living until they’re 130-150 years old.
> > >
> > > I hope this helps!
> > >
> > > Sincerely,
> > > p1ay4OURFUN
> >
> >
> > Pretty much sums it up. Not to mention the fact that, if my memory serves me, it’s been 40 years since he embarked on his journey in Halo CE. Chief is getting old but he still has some fight in him.
>
>
> Halo CE takes place in September of 2552, and Halo 5 takes place in October of 2558. Its only been 6 years…he is 42 or 43 years of age biologically.

Oh my apologies. For some reason the number 40 has been sticking in my head when I think of Halo. Associated it with the wrong bit of information.

> 2533274919463107;2:
> Average life span for Humanity in the 26th century without any augmentations, flash clone organ replacements, or cryo sleep treatment is 80-90 Earth years. However, due to their augmentations, I can see John and the other Spartan-II’s living until they’re 130-150 years old.
>
> I hope this helps!
>
> Sincerely,
> p1ay4OURFUN

I didn’t even they would have lasted that long but it makes sense with all of his enhancements. From my perspective if he retires he should train other Spartans if he wanted to still participate. Don’t see that happening but It could.

it is also pretty hard to tell since no spartan II’s have died of old age yet. so you can only estimate how long he will live

True what happens when chief dies of old age

> 2533274938313750;8:
> True what happens when chief dies of old age

MORE HALO WARS??? / non chief games but remember “war never changes” unless the strongest weapon dies then there is a power vacuum

I don’t want chief to die of old age he should die on the battle field like any Spartan.

> 2535416933553754;10:
> I don’t want chief to die of old age he should die on the battle field like any Spartan.

I want him to die either honorably or retire to train other Spartans.

We have no idea how augmentations effect ageing in the long run, as no S-II has been around long enough to test it. John has also spent a fair bit of time in cryo. Chronologically he’s about 46-47 years old but just between Halo 3 and 4 he spent about 4 and a half years in cryo.

He will live forever in our hearts

There is a chance that he will not die of age as there might be technology that can keep a spartan alive forever.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

This can do halo boored

Please don’t revive old topics thanks