can anyone help me through halo 4 legendary?

i suck. my cousin got up to infinity on legendary solo before she left :(. trying to get the mark vi armor.

Im down. Playing a few of the levels I need to finish as well if you still are looking for help.

If you’re still looking for help, I’ll roll with you. I recently completed legendary solo, so I’m pretty used to the difficulty. I’m also used to playing with people who, as you put it, “suck.” I love campaign and I’ll help you if you need it.

i seriosly suggest naked halo guides on youtube finished it last night with his help quick ways through!

More than happy to help :slight_smile:

i know about that youtuber and everytime i try i get swarmed! i take every route that guy does and i get swarmed! evertime i try i-get-killed! and im’ not the only one experiencing this.

> i know about that youtuber and everytime i try i get swarmed! i take every route that guy does and i get swarmed! evertime i try i-get-killed! and im’ not the only one experiencing this.

I struggled with his routes on heroic so I’ll probably get swarmed on legendary as well lol

ctid i sent you a friend request

Add me: hangingbaskets

added

Also looking for someone to run camp on legendary. Did it once offline so didn’t get the mk vi or comendation. Also looking for players to run the first 3 chaps of Spartan ops on legendary for the dsst raider. Intersted add TaCs197