Can anyone explain this?

Everytime me and my friend play together (we live in the same house and use the same connection) it almost never works.

He was playing today with another one of his friends, he found games in no more than 30 seconds, and he joined his friend, or his friend joined him within seconds.

I figured that must’ve meant it was working, so I decided to join them. As soon as I join he gets kicked out the party. So I came to the conclusion that somehow I was the source of the problem. So I left.

Now it won’t work at all for him. He reset it, he hard reset it. He can’t join his other friend anymore, he can’t even get into games solo. Right now its been well over two minutes of watching him try to join a game.

Every possible solution I can imagine for resolving this issue we’ve done besides completely resetting the router itself, but I don’t see how that would make a difference.

We also tried switching him from wireless to wired, and the problems persist. Anyone have any idea how this might be fixed?

> 2533274792269615;1:
> Everytime me and my friend play together (we live in the same house and use the same connection) it almost never works.
>
> He was playing today with another one of his friends, he found games in no more than 30 seconds, and he joined his friend, or his friend joined him within seconds.
>
> I figured that must’ve meant it was working, so I decided to join them. As soon as I join he gets kicked out the party. So I came to the conclusion that somehow I was the source of the problem. So I left.
>
> Now it won’t work at all for him. He reset it, he hard reset it. He can’t join his other friend anymore, he can’t even get into games solo. Right now its been well over two minutes of watching him try to join a game.
>
> Every possible solution I can imagine for resolving this issue we’ve done besides completely resetting the router itself, but I don’t see how that would make a difference.
>
> We also tried switching him from wireless to wired, and the problems persist. Anyone have any idea how this might be fixed?

message me on xbox sometime this week, I can help