Can an admin help me or something

I was told to come here and post. My game says ive left too many games. If i leave any more i want be able to play matchmaking. Well its because my internet provider is a very crappy company and I CALLED THEM LIKE 12 TIMES, not kidding. But my internet keeps cutting out on my for some reason and it will make me lag out of a match i also tried some internet tools to see what happened but i don’t know. Anyways im trying to get it fix and also if you guys can not ban me from matchmaking that would be great. Hope i can get this all fixed.

Well, I’m you’re story is pretty legitimate, but we can’t know if you’re lagging out or not, but its up to you to sort out your internet connection and get it stable.

But banning people from playing matchmaking altogether? thats abit over exagerated…

> I was told to come here and post. My game says ive left too many games. If i leave any more i want be able to play matchmaking. Well its because my internet provider is a very crappy company and I CALLED THEM LIKE 12 TIMES, not kidding. But my internet keeps cutting out on my for some reason and it will make me lag out of a match i also tried some internet tools to see what happened but i don’t know. Anyways im trying to get it fix and also if you guys can not ban me from matchmaking that would be great. Hope i can get this all fixed.

You’re not the only one, I got the same message this morning. I did get disconnected from 2 games last night though, but I’m sure this is a problem on their end, not mine.

I wouldn’t worry about it though, besides the ban is only for like, 10 minutes.

Wow now i cant play i just quit a game to join my friend. This is some bull crap, halo ban system is so crappy the way it was made. Seriously you get banned for just for quitting a game, that’s some harsh crap. Whats is wrong with this game. You think im just going to sit here and wait 10 min screw that ill go play some call of duty for a month wait till this crap goes away.

Well you were warned not to quit a game and you did to join your friend.You should have finished your game.

Its a good idea to disuade people from rage quitting cause its very annoying to be playing a game of six on one invasion

> Well you were warned not to quit a game and you did to join your friend.You should have finished your game.

This.

Also, if you’re connection is THAT bad, you shouldn’t be playing Halo. Seriously, the matchmaking system is designed to make evenly matched teams (though it rarely works), and every time your internet goes out, you leave the rest of your team at a disadvantage.

That being said, the quit ban wasn’t the answer to the quitting problem.