Can all legendary emblems be bought in gold pack?

Can all the ultra rare and legendary emblems be bought in gold packs? Recently I purchased a gold pack and received a 3000 req point card instead of a collection item and I’m only half way done with ultra rare and legendary emblems. I completed the rest (visor, power weapons, stance etc…). If not then what other way is there to obtain them?

Does the same happen when you open a silver pack?

No you can’t. You can get about half of the legendary emblems out of gold packs, and probably less than half of the ultra rare ones.

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Does the same happen when you open a silver pack?

Yes it does. I opened up a gold and silver pack few hours ago I received 2 3000 req points instead of collection items. What’s the point of having them in collection if you can’t obtain them.

> 2535439504353067;4:
> > 2533274813317074;2:
> > Does the same happen when you open a silver pack?
>
>
> Yes it does. I opened up a gold and silver pack few hours ago I received 2 3000 req points instead of collection items. What’s the point of having them in collection if you can’t obtain them.

Commendations and Rank Up Packs provide the majority of Rare Emblems and about half the Legendary Emblems. 110 Emblems are available in Bronze/Silved/Gold Packs; the remainder come from Commendations, Ranking Up, and special promotions (i.e. HCS and Beta Emblems).

The new update is due early april so at least you don’t have long till you will have something to spend req points on again.

As WortwortWarthog (awesome GT btw) noted, you CAN get them all, just not through REQ packs. Some emblems can only be earned through other means.