Can a Guy and Girl Be bestfriends? ( 36-9 )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dyW9US_rEo

Leave your thoughts on the subject. Drop a like if you enjoyed

WTF does this have to do with Halo? “I literally know how she feels” lmao.

Master Chief and Cortana? hahaha

But they are obviously in love. If he had the chance he’d hit, lol.

…Wut?

It’s a Halo 4 gameplay

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dyW9US_rEo
>
> Leave your thoughts on the subject. Drop a like if you enjoyed

Yeh its called husband and wife. Duh. If your wife isnt your best friend then you have no business marrying her.

I hope cortana gets made mortal so her and chief can ride off into the sunset ^0^

> It’s a Halo 4 gameplay

…with an idiot teentard and his friends doing a voice over blog. Seriously it doesnt matter if its got halo gameplay footage, its still a blog.

Pointless video is pointless.

> But they are obviously in love. If he had the chance he’d hit, lol.

you my friend are twisted, I agree hahaa

> > It’s a Halo 4 gameplay
>
> …with an idiot teentard and his friends doing a voice over blog. Seriously it doesnt matter if its got halo gameplay footage, its still a blog.
>
> Pointless video is pointless.

chill out man, you dont have to get your -Yoink!- in a bunch cause we are not strictly talking about the dynamics of the video game you probably play to much

> > > It’s a Halo 4 gameplay
> >
> > …with an idiot teentard and his friends doing a voice over blog. Seriously it doesnt matter if its got halo gameplay footage, its still a blog.
> >
> > Pointless video is pointless.
>
> chill out man, you dont have to get your -Yoink!- in a bunch cause we are not strictly talking about the dynamics of the video game you probably play to much

I dont care what you say about the game, tahts your opinion. Making videos with morons spewing idiocy like they do about relationships is a waste of my time and anyone elses who watches the video.

This is a forum to discus halo not to discuss the views of a teentard on his failure to comprehend relationships.

> > > > It’s a Halo 4 gameplay
> > >
> > > …with an idiot teentard and his friends doing a voice over blog. Seriously it doesnt matter if its got halo gameplay footage, its still a blog.
> > >
> > > Pointless video is pointless.
> >
> > chill out man, you dont have to get your -Yoink!- in a bunch cause we are not strictly talking about the dynamics of the video game you probably play to much
>
> I dont care what you say about the game, tahts your opinion. Making videos with morons spewing idiocy like they do about relationships is a waste of my time and anyone elses who watches the video.
>
> This is a forum to discus halo not to discuss the views of a teentard on his failure to comprehend relationships.

If you feel its a waste of your time, then dont watch it bro. its simple Dont speak for everyone because some people had a laugh. THATS THE POINT. I’m not gonna argue with someone over something so pointless. The nerve of some people that doesnt know anything about someone and call them names. have a good day

> But they are obviously in love. If he had the chance he’d hit, lol.

I think Chief thinks of Cortana more as a sister, but Cortana loves Chief.