Can a company do this?

I’ve been playing halo 5 in a company for almost 6 months now and the other day I woke up to find out that I was kicked out of the company I’ve literally been playing every day trying to get the Achilles armor and now that they company is almost done with the comendation I get kicked

Yes, they are allowed. Spartan Co. are completely autonomous in terms of who they let in, who they kick out, and what they do. It does suck when a Co. kicks you out without warning, but unfortunately there is nothing anyone can do.

Wow that’s bs I carried that company to Achilles and I didn’t even get it

Yeah, it sucks. Happened to me back in spring. Nothing we can do.

I herd if you talked to 343 they could fix it

> 2533274833490746;5:
> I herd if you talked to 343 they could fix it

No. They don’t want to get involved with the politics of the companies.

They always need to do something about that you can’t just kick someone after they almost did all of the work to get the armor

> 2533274833490746;7:
> They always need to do something about that you can’t just kick someone after they almost did all of the work to get the armor

Common decency would suggest that, but Spartan Co. leaders can do whatever they want. 343i can’t and won’t help you; they can’t force the company to take you back or anything like that. Your best bet will be to just find a new company. There really is nothing else you can do.

Sorry OP, but companies are handled by their own moderators and administrators. Leaders are free to make changes to their company however they see fit, as long as they abide by the rules of the forum (ie. no selling spaces, not having inappropriate names, bios or mottos). It’s a sucky thing to do for sure, but it’s not anything we can or do take action against.