Can 343i hear us loud and clear?

Where are you guys? We’re going on month three and the things we’ve been begging for have been going unnoticed. Breakout and Warzone have been emphasized while classic gametypes and a PvE mode have been left in the dust. Not to mention bugs take a month too long to fix.

We got Forge and some new maps which is good but we’re in month three and still adding content to the game that should have never been scrapped, they became a staple of the franchise. The population is suffering severely as a result and it hurts to see a game with such great potential start to flop.

Another problem I’d like to address is that the game’s servers are ruining the game for many players including myself. We get kicked out of everything from story, multiplayer, even to Forge and custom games that can’t go offline, regularly! We need this game to work properly.

I’m respectfully criticizing 343i to turn things around and make the next update worth the wait. At this point I’m on my hands and knees hoping this game doesn’t go underwater.

They decided to take a month long christmas break.

Meanwhile every good multiplayer dev has doubled down during the christmas season because they know it’s a high traffic time of the year.

> 2535471989062207;2:
> They decided to take a month long christmas break.
>
> Meanwhile every good multiplayer dev has doubled down during the christmas season because they know it’s a high traffic time of the year.

I’m absolutely baffled by their decision to make temporary playlists. Team doubles and social slayer were absolutely necessary for this game.

> 2533274833483167;1:
> Where are you guys? We’re going on month three and the things we’ve been begging for have been going unnoticed. Breakout and Warzone have been emphasized while classic gametypes and a PvE mode have been left in the dust. Not to mention bugs take a month too long to fix.
>
> We got Forge and some new maps which is good but we’re in month three and still adding content to the game that should have never been scrapped, they became a staple of the franchise. The population is suffering severely as a result and it hurts to see a game with such great potential start to flop.
>
> Another problem I’d like to address is that the game’s servers are ruining the game for many players including myself. We get kicked out of everything from story, multiplayer, even to Forge and custom games that can’t go offline, regularly! We need this game to work properly.
>
> I’m respectfully criticizing 343i to turn things around and make the next update worth the wait. At this point I’m on my hands and knees hoping this game doesn’t go underwater.

In some cases it’s the game’s servers but in some it’s also people’s internet and just not understanding them. A few switches in the advanced controls of your modem and it could resolve everything. The problem is, nobody knows what to do. I wish they would just come out and give people a suggestion list as far as NAT settings and channel configuration. They give us controls like advanced movements and yet they don’t tell anyone how to use it.

343? Hear us? No.

lol in a forum? that’s impossible to physically hear us through text!

> 2533274802580578;4:
> > 2533274833483167;1:
> > Where are you guys? We’re going on month three and the things we’ve been begging for have been going unnoticed. Breakout and Warzone have been emphasized while classic gametypes and a PvE mode have been left in the dust. Not to mention bugs take a month too long to fix.
> >
> > We got Forge and some new maps which is good but we’re in month three and still adding content to the game that should have never been scrapped, they became a staple of the franchise. The population is suffering severely as a result and it hurts to see a game with such great potential start to flop.
> >
> > Another problem I’d like to address is that the game’s servers are ruining the game for many players including myself. We get kicked out of everything from story, multiplayer, even to Forge and custom games that can’t go offline, regularly! We need this game to work properly.
> >
> > I’m respectfully criticizing 343i to turn things around and make the next update worth the wait. At this point I’m on my hands and knees hoping this game doesn’t go underwater.
>
>
> In some cases it’s the game’s servers but in some it’s also people’s internet and just not understanding them. A few switches in the advanced controls of your modem and it could resolve everything. The problem is, nobody knows what to do. I wish they would just come out and give people a suggestion list as far as NAT settings and channel configuration. They give us controls like advanced movements and yet they don’t tell anyone how to use it.

I really need help with that whole NAT thing. I know nothing about it and the game has been borderline broken for me since launch…

> 2533274833483167;3:
> > 2535471989062207;2:
> > They decided to take a month long christmas break.
> >
> > Meanwhile every good multiplayer dev has doubled down during the christmas season because they know it’s a high traffic time of the year.
>
>
> I’m absolutely baffled by their decision to make temporary playlists. Team doubles and social slayer were absolutely necessary for this game.

Most certainly. It almost seems like 343i blatantly defies their community.

They don’t come to the main halo website thats for damn sure

> 2533274833483167;1:
> Where are you guys? We’re going on month three and the things we’ve been begging for have been going unnoticed. Breakout and Warzone have been emphasized while classic gametypes and a PvE mode have been left in the dust. Not to mention bugs take a month too long to fix.
>
> We got Forge and some new maps which is good but we’re in month three and still adding content to the game that should have never been scrapped, they became a staple of the franchise. The population is suffering severely as a result and it hurts to see a game with such great potential start to flop.
>
> Another problem I’d like to address is that the game’s servers are ruining the game for many players including myself. We get kicked out of everything from story, multiplayer, even to Forge and custom games that can’t go offline, regularly! We need this game to work properly.
>
> I’m respectfully criticizing 343i to turn things around and make the next update worth the wait. At this point I’m on my hands and knees hoping this game doesn’t go underwater.

I have no idea if they are ignoring us on purpose or they are fixing it as we speak… i have no clue at this point. I can’t say way it out any more and defend this

> 2533274833483167;7:
> > 2533274802580578;4:
> > > 2533274833483167;1:
> > > Where are you guys? We’re going on month three and the things we’ve been begging for have been going unnoticed. Breakout and Warzone have been emphasized while classic gametypes and a PvE mode have been left in the dust. Not to mention bugs take a month too long to fix.
> > >
> > > We got Forge and some new maps which is good but we’re in month three and still adding content to the game that should have never been scrapped, they became a staple of the franchise. The population is suffering severely as a result and it hurts to see a game with such great potential start to flop.
> > >
> > > Another problem I’d like to address is that the game’s servers are ruining the game for many players including myself. We get kicked out of everything from story, multiplayer, even to Forge and custom games that can’t go offline, regularly! We need this game to work properly.
> > >
> > > I’m respectfully criticizing 343i to turn things around and make the next update worth the wait. At this point I’m on my hands and knees hoping this game doesn’t go underwater.
> >
> >
> > In some cases it’s the game’s servers but in some it’s also people’s internet and just not understanding them. A few switches in the advanced controls of your modem and it could resolve everything. The problem is, nobody knows what to do. I wish they would just come out and give people a suggestion list as far as NAT settings and channel configuration. They give us controls like advanced movements and yet they don’t tell anyone how to use it.
>
>
> I really need help with that whole NAT thing. I know nothing about it and the game has been borderline broken for me since launch…

this here will help you figure out how to change your NAT settings