Can 343 loosen up on req pack prices now?

Pretty self explanatory. This game is almost 4 years old and I don’t really have the incentive to play anymore. I think there should be at least a cosmetic only pack that is for a low enough price (~$5) with something good inside.

You are only SR90 so you haven’t played to much it seems. Also since you are a lower SR the incentive to play is grind out req points to get packs so you don’t have to pay with real money. Open nothing but silvers till they refund two 1500 point req cards instead of unlocks then open golds. That is the fastest and cheapest way req point wise to get everything and not play the RNG game of just opening random packs.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> You are only SR90 so you haven’t played to much it seems. Also since you are a lower SR the incentive to play is grind out req points to get packs so you don’t have to pay with real money. Open nothing but silvers till they refund two 1500 point req cards instead of unlocks then open golds. That is the fastest and cheapest way req point wise to get everything and not play the RNG game of just opening random packs.

See I would but your boy doesn’t have the patience

If you’re losing your incentive to play, then maybe the better option would be to take a break for awhile. You should be playing the game because it’s fun and you like it rather than just doing it just for REQ packs.