"Camping with Camo"

Will this be fixed in Halo 4 so that someone isn’t camping by a Teleporter with active camo with a Shotgun, Camping with a Sniper Rifle with Active Camo, or Evading battle worrying about their k/d and camping to hide with camo?

<mark>What I’m getting at all this if you have Active Camo on can a person see Him/Her using Forerunner vision?</mark>

<mark>The thing is How will Camo be Helpfull to if someone using Forerunner Vision can see them?</mark>

I really don’t see how camping by a teleporter with camo on is any different then camping by a teleporter without it.

> Will this be fixed in Halo 4 so that someone isn’t camping by a Teleporter with active camo with a Shotgun, Camping with a Sniper Rifle with Active Camo, or Evading battle worrying about their k/d and camping to hide with camo?
>
> <mark>What I’m getting at all this if you have Active Camo on can a person see Him/Her using Forerunner vision?</mark>
>
> <mark>The thing is How will Camo be Helpfull to if someone using Forerunner Vision can see them?</mark>

Well, Forerunner Vision would be the way to combat Active Cloak much like paper beats rock.

But I’m curious about this as well.

Will Forerunner Vision expose those that are cloaking?

I think Promethean Vision reveals it, somewhat.

Can someone use active camo and be able to camp behind a Teleporter in H4 or can Forerunner vision spot them. either way if you can see them then sweet but if not i can see ppl camping by teleporters with shottys using active camo as a cover to get kills fast.

I’ve never camped with Camo, (I’ve used it as sort of a short-range confusion generator in Reach, or as an AA to break up a room with an actual camper(s) in them) and never encountered it as a problem that wasn’t easily fixed with a grenade or quick wit.
Camo as a camper’s tool is like using a screwdriver to hammer a nail in, it’ll work, but isn’t what it’s designed for and it’s kind of stupid to do.
Active Camo is probably the counter to promethean vision.

which in h4 not reach, their will be boosters camping, example behind a teleporter waiting for someone to pop out then a kill then hurries back into cover using active camo so no one notice there camping

> which in h4 not reach, their will be boosters camping, example behind a teleporter waiting for someone to pop out then a kill then hurries back into cover using active camo so no one notice there camping

No one notices the camping.
except. you know the person who was the victim of camping, and everyone who sees the kill, and when the camo fades.
There’s no difference, this is a flimsy argument at best.

I believe Active Camo will counter PV, as the radar jamming is still there to expose a hidden player. But this hasn’t been confirmed yet.

> > which in h4 not reach, their will be boosters camping, example behind a teleporter waiting for someone to pop out then a kill then hurries back into cover using active camo so no one notice there camping
>
> No one notices the camping.
> except. you know the person who was the victim of camping, and everyone who sees the kill, and when the camo fades.
> There’s no difference, this is a flimsy argument at best.

Ok i swear to god i don’t do this like ppl i see do it and you sound like your trying to defend it!!! <mark>My point to 343i please fix it it needs to stop!</mark>

In Reach it was bad especially on Highlands!

If someone is camping whether it be with or without AC. The motto still stands…
‘Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me’

BTW i’m that AC camper. [Take a look.](http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=12773698&player=A Ninja Poop)

Well 343i said there trying to fix Camping I’m just bring this to their attention! It’s still Camping…

> If someone is camping whether it be with or without AC. The motto still stands…
> ‘Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me’
>
> BTW i’m that AC camper. [Take a look.](http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=12773698&player=A Ninja Poop)

Dude no thats not What I Meant at all thats the its so post to be done and nice video lol

Someone using it over and over again to get a kill camping is what i was leaning at

> Someone using it over and over again to get a kill camping is what i was leaning at

the radar jammer (which I assume is in Halo 4) defeats the purpose of camping with camo.

> > If someone is camping whether it be with or without AC. The motto still stands…
> > ‘Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me’
> >
> > BTW i’m that AC camper. [Take a look.](http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=12773698&player=A Ninja Poop)
>
> Dude no thats not What I Meant at all thats the its so post to be done and nice video lol

OK I see now, it’s just that, no offense, your engrish and grammar is horrid. Even worst than mine.

Yeah camo sniping is suppose to happen. I don’t see why people get butthurt over it. I love sniping fellow camo snipers. [Here’s another clip of some camo sniping.](http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=23689276&player=A Ninja Poop) Make sure you have your volume on and turned up.

I’m not seeing it how would Radar Jammer be useful if someone is camping all it is, is a bunch of scattered red dots moving? Blending that person in! and it dosent help if its a small map and you got campers waiting for an enemy to pop out of a teleporter then when they appear its a instant kill!

When using promethean vision on an AC user, you will see a brief outline. I am pretty sure of this.

> I’m not seeing it how would Radar Jammer be useful if someone is camping all it is, is a bunch of scattered red dots moving? Blending that person in! and it dosent help if its a small map and you got campers waiting for an enemy to pop out of a teleporter then when they appear its a instant kill!

No, it doesn’t.
Radar is jammed=obviously some one is near you.
The camped room is obviously going to be a tight one, right? not that hard to guess he’s hugging a wall or corner.
you can just wait out the camo as well, it doesn’t last that long. if he had a power weapon you’d be dead already. so it doesn’t really matter if he has camo or not. you just think it does.