Camping Rant

So these past few days I’ve been playing halo. Well there is a few people that I’ve run into that like to complain about people “camping.” Well I have a few words for you. Honestly you can’t complain if all you do is go to a spot and sit there and wait for people… Isn’t that camping? You people are IDIOTS. Why tell someone that you’re a noob for camping when YOUR CAMPING TOO… I fail to see the logic. I just think its funny because they persist to betray me and call me a noob, then go back to your same little safe spot and sit there for others to come. Why call me a noob when you’re doing the same exact thing. It’s hilarious and quite sad. If YOU want to criticize people, then learn not to be hypocrites. Take your own advice and not camp. And before you open your mouth to shout out profanities and other various things, think about how ignorant and limited you sound… Oh, and I laugh when I’m the one that comes out on top and you’re the one sitting there on the bottom with a negative/low scores because face it… YOU SUCK…
/end rant

P.S. I’ll gladly accept any hate that comes my way… Hell the ones that complain are usually the hypocrites themselves… BRING IT.

Go troll in the Reach forum.

Halo: Reach is optimal for camping due to its non-bleed through, AAs and horrible map design. Oh and it’s a legitimate strategy :stuck_out_tongue:

I do like a rant now and then to get something off my chest but lets try not to get too overzealous. Don’t want anything degenerating into a flame war do we? :slight_smile:

Going back on topic ( I guess ) I do enjoy getting an “entrenched” enemy out of their spot.

Well I think camping in infection is ok. But not in normal fights. Heres you walking in sword base (map) along the corridor with the room with the yellow lift and the room where there is the vent you take the one with the yellow air lift deciding you want to camp but all you find is a guy with a shotgun sitting there that kills you instantly. You want to get revenge on him and rid the place of campers so you take the yellow air lift thinking you are going to sneak up behind him but the moment you go up there… Well whadyaknow you meet the guy in the face again and he kills you again… I allow camping in infection but do not encourage camping in things like slayer or anything like that.

> Well I think camping in infection is ok. But not in normal fights. Heres you walking in sword base (map) along the corridor with the room with the yellow lift and the room where there is the vent you take the one with the yellow air lift deciding you want to camp but all you find is a guy with a shotgun sitting there that kills you instantly. You want to get revenge on him and rid the place of campers so you take the yellow air lift thinking you are going to sneak up behind him but the moment you go up there… Well whadyaknow you meet the guy in the face again and he kills you again… I allow camping in infection but do not encourage camping in things like slayer or anything like that.

Sorry I don’t know how to multiquote people on this forum anyways…

I was expecting a flame war since they usually start with rant/opinions being stated.
And telling me to go troll a different forum is pretty funny seeing as you are probably one of those people that do camp and don’t want to be reminded about it on here. Haha pretty funny…

Anyways I’m usually playing Living Dead with a few big team battles, swat and most recently flagstavaganza. I usually get the whole camping thing when I’m playing Living Dead. It’s actually pretty funny since I’ve played a few games last night I noticed these group of people calling me out on a few spots I was at. But when I observed where they were going before the game started I saw they were going to the same exact spots I was going to or spots that were pretty close to it. Then when they got killed and I was at one of my multiple places I feel comfortable with they persisted to call me a camper and how I have no skill. I was laughing the whole time because they tried going to the same/close spots where I was having success and then when they got killed they started crying about how I’m camping. I was laughing pretty much the whole night. Anyways I’m fine with a flame war starting I could really care less with people telling me to “go troll xxxxxx” or something of that nature. But if you actually have a good input, then I see no problem with it.
Anyways thanks for reading the rant haha.

> Halo: Reach is optimal for camping due to its non-bleed through, AAs and horrible map design. Oh and it’s a legitimate strategy :stuck_out_tongue:

The only thing I agree on is your final comment. AA’s are fun and make the game fresh and invigorating to play, and the maps aren’t that bad. The earlier community maps weren’t that fun, but the rest are just as enjoyable as The Pit, Guardian and numerous others in H3.

But yeah, camping can get annoying but it is a legitimate strategy. People will play however they will if it helps them win.

Are players hypocritical? Absolutely. I camp sometimes but it doesn’t last too long because I’m the aggressive player that seeks the opponent, not usually hiding from them.