Camping is...

Stupid, and why when you point out the flawed nature of it, they want you to chill as we. Annoying behavior, and can we please punish idlers and qultters? Getting tired of bad players.

Camping is a legit tactic, annoying? Yes, but a tactic either way. Might as well complain about flankers.

Idlers and quitters are to my knowledge getting punished. Not harshly though perhaps.

Wow…it’s a legit strategy…

Moreso a legit strategy now that the radar is so small

Strategy, sure. Cheap and unnecessary most times… even more yes. I mean really, there’s really no point in camping cough I mean strategically holding a corner of the map by yourself(70% of the time…). Unless you’re a tool and tries to spawn trap the other team…

But let’s see what all the campers, sorry, I mean strategic players have to say…

> 2535424094525136;4:
> Moreso a legit strategy now that the radar is so small

So it’s okay to camp a single area of the map? You must be a blast to play with.

I mean you basically need to camp depending on the situation whether its getting spawn trapped or being in a game like warzone assault.

> 2533274843260367;7:
> I mean you basically need to camp depending on the situation whether its getting spawn trapped or being in a game like warzone assault.

I think he’s talking about Arena, that nest of annoying players.

> 2533274837720524;6:
> > 2535424094525136;4:
> > Moreso a legit strategy now that the radar is so small
>
>
> So it’s okay to camp a single area of the map? You must be a blast to play with.

You must be a blast to play with also :stuck_out_tongue: legit though I don’t know why people get mad. If I play a swat game I like to find a good area to “camp” in and kill my targets since I have the better spot. Am i supposed to run out blazing and hope I don’t get one shot? thats stupid lol

Camping is annoying but if you can get away with being in the same place for a long period of time and get a decent number of kills then why not.

Not a camper myself but I see from other posts in this forum that there are lots of haters and alot of the time they’ve spotted someone camping and tried to kill them only to get gunned down themselves they respawn and try again and again to kill the “Camper” only to run straight into their crosshares and die! Isn’t that then their own fault for setting themselves up to be another kill for the camper?

> 2533274837720524;5:
> Strategy, sure. Cheap and unnecessary most times… even more yes. I mean really, there’s really no point in camping cough I mean strategically holding a corner of the map by yourself(70% of the time…). Unless you’re a tool and tries to spawn trap the other team…
>
> But let’s see what all the campers, sorry, I mean strategic players have to say…

Anything legit in order to win.

If I notice players are nillwilly running through a certain area of the map, you bet I’m going to to wait for them there using a weapon suited for that location. It’s even better when thet can’t keep a level head, and just has to kill me, no matter the cost.

Playing to win means doing whatever legit ways it takes. In that philosophy there are no cheap tactics. Taking the advantage and utilising it to the fullest. OP is tired of bad players, I’m tired of so called “honor” players.

I haven’t experienced too many campers. Also it is a decent tactic sometimes. I personally don’t camp because I get bored with it too quickly but there are some spots on certain maps that I may hang around because that is where a lot of the action occurs and there are tactical advantages. That may technically be camping but still every FPS deals with campers and honestly by now we all know what they may be lurking behind a corner. Again it is just another style of play.

> 2533274795123910;11:
> > 2533274837720524;5:
> > Strategy, sure. Cheap and unnecessary most times… even more yes. I mean really, there’s really no point in camping cough I mean strategically holding a corner of the map by yourself(70% of the time…). Unless you’re a tool and tries to spawn trap the other team…
> >
> > But let’s see what all the campers, sorry, I mean strategic players have to say…
>
>
> Anything legit in order to win.
>
> If I notice players are nillwilly running through a certain area of the map, you bet I’m going to to wait for them there using a weapon suited for that location. It’s even better when thet can’t keep a level head, and just has to kill me, no matter the cost.
>
> Playing to win means doing whatever legit ways it takes. In that philosophy there are no cheap tactics. Taking the advantage and utilising it to the fullest. OP is tired of bad players, I’m tired of so called “honor” players.

Oh, so your one of those people. Who only play to win and not have fun?

Now with what you described, I would not consider that camping, just waiting for unsuspecting prey. Now if you were holed up in a corner with a shotty like a tool for minutes on end, waiting for a random to drop by, then you deserved to be shot out of an airlock. That’s called being a bad player and a tool.

> 2533274853194520;12:
> I haven’t experienced too many campers. Also it is a decent tactic sometimes. I personally don’t camp because I get bored with it too quickly but there are some spots on certain maps that I may hang around because that is where a lot of the action occurs and there are tactical advantages. That may technically be camping but still every FPS deals with campers and honestly by now we all know what they may be lurking behind a corner. Again it is just another style of play.

A very skilless style of play unfortunately… just waiting for people, no fun. They really must be boring people to do something so boring.

> 2533274843260367;9:
> > 2533274837720524;6:
> > > 2535424094525136;4:
> > > Moreso a legit strategy now that the radar is so small
> >
> >
> > So it’s okay to camp a single area of the map? You must be a blast to play with.
>
>
> You must be a blast to play with also :stuck_out_tongue: legit though I don’t know why people get mad. If I play a swat game I like to find a good area to “camp” in and kill my targets since I have the better spot. Am i supposed to run out blazing and hope I don’t get one shot? thats stupid lol

No, you just wait to get shot in the back because they know where you are, because you don’t want to leave your precious area. Not gonna lie, your “play style” is disgusting and cheap, and should be thrown out. Keep camping little rabbit.

I haven’t ran into too many campers yet.

A camper is never going to do that well, sure they might have a high k/d and a few kills but they will never be the breadwinners. Boring skill-less way to play, let them go nuts.

> 2535424094525136;4:
> Moreso a legit strategy now that the radar is so small

This! I have never camped in any shooter I play and i play them all. But with the crap radar. It has changed my tactics dramatically.

Depends on the situation. Chilling in a low activity spot? Lame.
Defending from a secure/hidden location? Solid.
Assassinations as foes amble by ? Ninja.
Knowing that War & Honor don’t always mix? Priceless

Yes it’s a video game & you respawn. However that’s no reason not to play smart & careful. Fun & reckless has it’s uses (shock & awe), & though camping is mostly frowned upon, it is a valid tactic when used to engage foes, & not sit idle, hiding.

> 2535405486667568;19:
> Depends on the situation. Chilling in a low activity spot? Lame.
> Defending from a secure/hidden location? Solid.
> Assassinations as foes amble by ? Ninja.
> Knowing that War & Honor don’t always mix? Priceless
>
> Yes it’s a video game & you respawn. However that’s no reason not to play smart & careful. Fun & reckless has it’s uses (shock & awe), & though camping is mostly frowned upon, it is a valid tactic when used to engage foes, & not sit idle, hiding.

Just saying, “ninja” type people suck at the game. Especially those who grind for assassinations… just tools, that’s all they are.