Campfire Stories Season Finale!(Zombie Story)

Hey everyone Meanscreen Productions here and we have just released the season 1 finale of Campfire Stories. Also known as the Zombie Apocalypse conclusion! Follow Parker and Frank as they attempt to travel across the city in hope to cure the infected city. While Casey and Evan continue to get into more problems!
Here is a link:
CFS Season Finale

Also if you haven’t seen the first two parts of the zombies story you can catch them here:
Part 1
Part 2

Also you can check out our channel with the rest of the episodes here:
Meanscreen Productions

Finally don’t forget to check out our other machinima short series Tim n Bobby!
We just released a Halo-ween special that everyone will probably enjoy!
Tim n Bobby Halo-ween

No comments…

Sorry for double post, but OP updated with link to Halo-ween Special!

Guys check the season finale out it’s really awesome!

im sorry but on waypoint i dont think you should post 3 comments on your own thread when no one else has posted once.

other than that, good job.

> im sorry but on waypoint i dont think you should post 3 comments on your own thread when no one else has posted once.
>
> other than that, good job.

Yeeeeaaaahhhh I don’t like to do that on waypoint because I believe in the clean community and everything, but my team worked hard on this one and I thought they deserved a little more credit that’s all.

My team is working on our next project and we need voice and body actors so if you are interested please hed over to the recruit section and find the thread that I have created titled Body and Voice Actors needed!