Campaign weapon availability

I found it to be incredibly disappointing that outside of the meridian levels, the amount of unsc weapons was essentially limited to what the starting load out was. Why make the magnum and br so fun to use and then not allow me to use it. The levels where you play as the chief it was either esssntially a surpressor and boltshot simulator.

You’re playing on foreign worlds. Where, exactly, do you expect to find a BR on Sangheilios?

In the books unsc was giving them weapons. They drop off a mantis for them to use to help save the arbiter. One would assume they would be able to a weapon drop.

Wasn’t it the human-hating terrorists being given UNSC weapons in the books? Though the Mantis drop is a good point, supply drops did seem possible there (especially when Spartans started arriving en masse).

Either way, that doesn’t explain why the other places like anywhere Forerunner-based would have UNSC gear. Only Genesis had a reason to have that around.

halo 5: Forerunner simulator

> 2665970136564433;3:
> In the books unsc was giving them weapons. They drop off a mantis for them to use to help save the arbiter. One would assume they would be able to a weapon drop.

In the cut scenes Lasky says specifically say that Hood doesn’t really want to get involved so I would imagine that what they can do is limited.