campaign timing leaderboard

hi, i just completed halo 1’s mission and i would like to know how i rank in the campain leaderboards. i can’t find my times for each level. can anyone let me know where i can get that info? thanks!

To see the individual levels, be sure you’re looking at “Campaign Timing” and not “Playlists Timing.” Only the full game time will appear in the Playlists Timing.

i can see other ppls times, but i cant find mine anywhere. i am looking to find out where what my time and score for every mission is recorded.

I am having the same problem as you liciobr. WOuld be nice to figure out what is going on.

> 2533275001087572;1:
> hi, i just completed halo 1’s mission and i would like to know how i rank in the campain leaderboards. i can’t find my times for each level. can anyone let me know where i can get that info? thanks!

When you’re at the main menu for the Master Chief Collection, Press Start then go all the way over to the right and press Leaderboards. Select Halo CE then Campaign Timing. It usually takes a few moments before everything loads up but you can search the times by difficulty.

i see other people’s time. where is my time?

> 2533275001087572;6:
> i see other people’s time. where is my time?

While you’re on the correct difficulty and level wait for it to completely load, then choose another level, let that level load as well then go back to the level you want to know your time on and it’ll be there. It’s a weird glitch, but that works 100% of the time.