Campaign - Special Weaponry

I think it would be awesome to finally be able tu use the jackal shield during the campaign…

Or to dual swords…

What about you guys?

Id question the non-existent mechanic to grab a jackal shield all my life (since CE)! I always thought that would be great to use. The mechanic could block the usage of two-handed weaponry and use side arsenal. While guardian the torso.

Other hopes were for the Hunter shield and cannon. The cannon is checked off (despire the beam version) but the shield was wanted. Other things wanted was the duel swords. Maybe not as two separate weapons but come as a pair that allows you to attack enemies faster.

> 2535419166122192;2:
> Id question the non-existent mechanic to grab a jackal shield all my life (since CE)! I always thought that would be great to use. The mechanic could block the usage of two-handed weaponry and use side arsenal. While guardian the torso.
>
> Other hopes were for the Hunter shield and cannon. The cannon is checked off (despire the beam version) but the shield was wanted. Other things wanted was the duel swords. Maybe not as two separate weapons but come as a pair that allows you to attack enemies faster.

What could also be badass would be Chief tearing apart a hunter arm and then use it as a weapon (he could use the hunter canon or shield).

The hunter shield could be a 2 arms handled weapon and then put on the ground (like a mobile barricade) while the canon will be used against the enemy (one with small projectiles dealing low damages but following the target or the other one dealing large explose damage).

I can easily imagine a hunter dismembered trying to protect iteself during a fight with his last arm remaining

Jackals use their shield because they don’t have shields incorporated into their armor like Spartans or some of the other Covenant soldiers. I think being able to use one for extra shielding or being able to grab it at last moment as your shields go out would be cool, but it’s one of those things that because it’s so esoteric, I can see why they never wanted to bother with the programming or animations involved with adding yet another weapon/item.

Carrying around a physical shield doesn’t fit well with Spartans in my mind. Dual swords would also be pointless, but it could be cool if done properly.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Grunts Élites Good Game!