Campaign Spartans

I think adding the option of being able to use your personalized spartan in campaigns would be interesting, and can be done the similarly as how the Weapon Skins were for Halo CE/Halo 3. It doesn’t have to, and probably won’t, change the cutscenes. I figure people would be fine with this as campaign is a singleplayer or party experience, not matchmade as far as I know.

On another note, because we have the Halo 3/CE weapon skins, why not add Halo 4’s as well?

> 2535444798649695;1:
> I think adding the option of being able to use your personalized spartan in campaigns would be interesting, and can be done the similarly as how the Weapon Skins were for Halo CE/Halo 3. It doesn’t have to, and probably won’t, change the cutscenes. I figure people would be fine with this as campaign is a singleplayer or party experience, not matchmade as far as I know.
>
> On another note, because we have the Halo 3/CE weapon skins, why not add Halo 4’s as well?

Good ideas dude. It would be cool to either use our spartan or even elite in campaign in place of the chief. I’m not sure if this would be hard to set up though. H4 skins in solo would be cool too, i’m not sure why 343 left it out. Maybe in the future after the Infinite launch the team will revisit these ideas.

If the modders can do this 343i can too! And it would give a good reason for campaign players to do some challenges and unlock some cosmetics.

I think that sounds cool.